Zen Archery (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Zen Archery [Combat]
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You may use your Wisdom Modifier in place of your Dexterity Modifier on ranged attack rolls.
- +1: Any opponent you can hear is considered an opponent you can see for purposes of targeting them with ranged attacks.
- +6: If you cast a Touch Spell, you can deliver it with a ranged weapon (though you must hit with a normal attack to deliver the spell).
- +11: As a Full Round Action, you may make one ranged attack with a +20 Insight bonus to hit.
- +16: As a Full Round Action, you may make one ranged attack with a +20 Insight bonus to hit. If this attack hits, your attack is automatically upgraded to a critical threat. If the threat range of your weapon is 19-20, your critical multiplier is increased by one.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → F&K Sourcebook → Combat Feats