Yonbi Izuna (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Yonbi Izuna
Yonbi Izuna spend most of their time performing tasks for their chieftan, who is an elder Yonbi Izuna. These tasks include everything from cooking and hunting to ripping apart the tribe's enemies. They also view things as threats very easily, and therefore are as likely to rip apart a band of wandering merchants as a bandit gang.
 Physical Description
Yonbi Izuna stand around six feet tall and weigh about 300 lbs.(although females are smaller than males) but are nearly always on four legs, which cuts their size nearly in half. These spirit beasts are vaguely humanoid in shape except for the four long fox tails protruding from their backsides. These tails' length is determined by the Yonbi Izuna's power - a cub might have only inches worth of tails, while an elder's can grow to be five feet or longer. They also have fox ears sprouting from the tops of their heads and black claws protruding from their fingertips. Each Yonbi Izuna has fur that covers every inch of them from nose to tail tip, all except for their claws, mouths and eyes. This fur can be any number of colors, but the most common include blood red, dark red, and occasionally black. The rare arrival of a Yonbi Izuna born with white fur is said to be a sign of great upheaval to come. Their eyes are large and have no pupils, instead appearing as glowing flat discs of energy that shine their natural color. Their mouths have fangs and strong jaws for crushing anything they bite.
As a general rule, the Yonbi Izuna have little contact with other races, mostly due to their violent nature. Unlike most races, more barbaric and violent races such as orcs and ogres are the ones who normally earn the Yonbi Izuna's trust and respect.
Since they are violent beasts with normally almost sub-human intelligence, the majority of Yonbi Izuna are chaotic evil. The few who become aware of the world as more than a mass of hate and threats often follow good paths, usually lawful good.
The Yonbi Izuna have no particular landscape they enjoy - anywhere these beasts settle is reduced to ruin within days by their immense power. This environment is their strongest.
The Yonbi Izuna have only one god - the Kyuubi Izuna, the great nine-tailed spirit that was said to have created the Yonbi Izuna from the blood of its enemies. The Kyuubi Izuna advocates death and utter destruction, so most Yonbi Izuna follow that path. The few who have split off from their barbaric race often take on the mantles of good gods, the occasional outcast becoming a paladin.
The language of the Yonbi Izuna has been dubbed Izunai by those who survived encounters with them. It consists of roars, howls and other bestial sounds that are completely unintelligble to any other race. Those who deal with other races - usually chieftans - will learn the languages of their allies and enemies, but always speak with a dark, roar-like tone.
As far as everyone else knows, the Yonbi Izuna usually don't have names. Only the few who have embraced a more civilized culture certainly have names, and those are usually chosen themselves from names of their new homelands.
 Racial Traits
- Strength +5, Constitution +6, Dexterity +4, Intelligence -4, Wisdom - 4, Charisma -6 The Yonbi Izuna are quite possibly the strongest living race, both in power and in stamina, but have little semblance of self other than "Kill everything."
- Spirit Beast: Hailing from a plane no researcher has ever found evidence of, those who have studied the Yonbi Izuna have concluded that they are like the spirits of the elemental and Ethereal Planes.
- Medium: No size bonuses or penalties.
- Yonbi Izuna base land speed is 50 feet:
- Caustic Aura (Ex): The Yonbi Izuna carry so much power that the air around them sears those who come close. Creatures within 10 feet of a Yonbi Izuna must make a Fortitude save equal to 1d10 + the Yonbi Izuna's Constitution modifier or take 1d6 points of fire damage. The saves and damage occur every turn during the affected creature's turn.
- Tails of Fury: Enemies within 5 feet of a Yonbi Izuna's backside are battered by its tails, dealing 4d3 damage per round they remain in that range.
- Release of Fury: As a standard action, a Yonbi Izuna can release a blast of energy that does 1d6 + total modifier damage to all enemies within 5 squares directly in front the Yonbi Izuna. The affected enemies get no saves.
- Automatic Languages: Bi-Roar. Bonus Languages: All except Celestial and Druidic.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +4
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|300 years||800 years||1500 years||3000 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 4"||+1d6||300 lb.||× 1d10 lb.|
|Female||5' 8"||+1d3||210 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|