Yeti (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Shy but brutish, most members of the Yeti species would rather run than fight. When angered, they become very hostile. Most tend to have a good nature, and would more likely attack an evil creature than a good one.
Strong and tall, a Yeti can be as large as a Giant but most tend to stand 8-9 feet tall. They have long snow white fur, intended for keeping warm. Their eyes are large and black, and they posses small noses and large mouths.
The Yeti species is shy by nature, which causes other races to doubt their existence. Although very few Yeti make themselves known, Yeti will usually get along with every non-hostile race. By shishir
Many Yeti tend to be neutral good, as they feel no need to obey order or fight against it. Yeti usually have a good heart.
Yetis live in cold areas on high mountains.
Yeti do not have an understanding of religion, as there is no organized church or body of Yeti. However, many Yeti worship aspects of nature such as water, earth, and fire. Yeti who get involved with other races worship their gods.
Many Yeti learn Giant from their parents, but are intelligent enough to learn other languages.
As Yeti grow up and learn, they name themselves.
- +2 Strength, -2 Charisma: Yeti are large and strong, but isolation and a lackluster appearance stunt their social skills.
- Large size
- Yeti base land speed is 40 ft.
- Winter Blood (Ex): Yeti do not suffer penalties due to snow, frost, or ice.
- Cold Breath (Su): Once per day a Yeti can use it's Cold Breath racial ability to make an enemy freeze, which inflicts frost damage (1d6) every other round for 6 rounds.
- Automatic Languages: Giant, Common. Bonus Languages: Any
- Favored class: Ranger
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|30 years||45 years||60 years||+2d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||8' 10"||+2d10||180 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||8' 5"||+2d10||155 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|