Y'ngir (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Immortal demi-gods from the beginning of time. Guardians of the heavens.
Quiet and mysterious. They do not like being bothered for trivial things such as a mugging or any other violation of law, but to them the situation of "no more coffee" is a very serious situation. (Coffee to them is a gift from the gods.)
Average height is 15' and they have four muscular arms. Skin color is largely determined by the enemies they have defeated. They have no eyes, instead it is a metallic faceplate covering there face. They also have a tail with a sickle like bone structure at the end.
As long as a races goal is not to overrun the celestial plane, they get along no matter what alignment.
Chaotic Good usually, but can also be neutral. Never, ever evil.
Places where heaven meets the earth like Mt. Zion, Transcendalan Plain, Worchestas Marsh, and Mount Olympus.
They serve no god in particular but serve all of them.
Name is determined by the personality of the individual.
- +4 Intelligence, -1 Constitution, +4 Strength: The Y'ngir being the servants of the gods are very intelligent but lack a little in constitution.
- Humanoid: The preferred shape of the gods is humanoid
- Large: <-1 attack and ac, +4 special attack, -4 hide, x2 carrying capacity>
- base land speed is feet: 40 ft.
- Soul Vision(Su): Y'ngir can see the souls and alignment of any creature up to 1000 yards.
- God Crush(Su): If on a 1d100 you roll a 95 or higher, the target dies instantly. No if, ands, or butts. (It's Supernature. Get over it.)
- Automatic Languages: Celestial, Common, and Cratial. Bonus Languages: Eldrick, Draconic, Abbysal.
- Favored Class: Any
- Level Adjustment: +1 attack modifier/level
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||15' 7"||2d6||300 lb.||× (3d20) lb.|
|Female||14 6"||+1d6||250 lb.||× (1d20) lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races[[Category:<!-humanoid-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-large-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]