Wolf-kin (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 The Wolf Kin
The wolf-kin are a folk that think before they act. Devoted to family, the wolf-man's underlying animal nature gives him strong ties to his "pack". They defend their name and their family vigorously, especially against those who would sling mud on their names. The underlying devotion to family also gives them a strong devotion to codes and ethics. Because of this, wolf-kin are probably the most unvawering in their beliefs compared to the rest of the ani-kin.
 Physical Description
Wolf-kin are somewhat close to humans in height, standing around 5'3" to 6'1" and weighing around 140 to 150 pounds. The women are noticeably smaller and lighter. All wolf-kin have wolf-shaped heads and fine gray, white, brown, or black fur all over their bodies. The hair on their heads grows as quickly and as far that of humans.
Wolf-kin have life spans comparable to the rat-kin, reaching full maturity at age 20, with most living over 200 years.
Wolf-kin tend to live secretive lives, but they do like the pleasure of some company. other wolf hybrids races and elves are easy for them to bond with
Wolf-kin alignment differ for each person. Wolf-kin care nothing about morality, showing concern only for those close to them, but not all others. Certain wolf-kin are mainly known for killing a lot or becoming necromancers.
Wolf-kin own a few pieces of land.
Wolf-kin do care for some religions. Devotion to the family is more important than devotion to a god.
Wolf-kin know and speak Common and Abyssal. It is never a surprise that they can speak other languages, and they have a wide assortment of choices when doing so.
Like all ani-kin, wolf-kin take human names.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence: Wolf-kin are perceptive and strong, but lack more in depth thinking.
- Humanoid (Canine): Wolf-kin have human bodies and wolf-shaped heads.
- Medium: As a Medium creature, wolf-kin get no bonuses or penalties due to size.
- Wolf-kin's base land speed is 40 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: A wolf-kin can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of shadowy illumination.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Spot, and Survival checks: Borrowing from their wolf bond, wolf-kin have an acute perception of their surroundings.
- Natural weapons: 2 claws (1d6) and a bite (1d6).
- Minor Cold Endurance (Ex): Wolf-kin receive a +2 bonus on Fortitude saves made to resist the effects of cold weather or exposure. The fur that wolf-kin grow keeps them warm in the cold.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Abyssal.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Goblin, Halfling, Orc, Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Cleric
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|70 years||120 years||175 years||+1d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 8"||+2d8||100 lbs.||× (1d6) lbs.|
|Female||4' 4"||+2d8||75 lbs.||× (1d6) lbs.|