Wendego (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Wendego are a savage, feral, and cunning species. although they have a primitive and unadvanced culture, at least by other races standards, they often leave their homes for extended periods.
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, −2 Intelligence, −2 Charisma:
- Humanoid (Shapechanger)
- Wendego base land speed is 40 ft.
- Feral Rage (Su): Once per day a wendego can transform himself into a raging titan of destruction. He gains +2 Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution for 4+ his Constitution modifier rounds (minimum of 1 round). Feral Rage otherwise functions like a barbarian's rage.
- Scent (Ex): out to 30 ft.
- Claws: A wendego has 2 natural claw attacks, which deal 1d4+ 1/2 Strength modifier, or 1d6+ Strength modifier in Feral Rage.
- Automatic Languages: Wendego. Bonus Languages: Common, Orc, Sylvan, Gnoll, Giant.
- Favored Class: Ranger or Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +1