Wendego, The Silver Lands (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The barbaric and savage wendego stalk the Elgador islands in packs, hunting down their next meal. Sometimes, wendego join tribes of athames, and if that happens, other tribes shake in fear. However, some wendego leave behind their brutal pasts (to an extant, at least) and join the more civilized races on the mainland for a life of adventure. Wendego stand between five and six feet, and are very burly.
- +4 strength, +2 dexterity, +4 constitution, -2 intelligence, -2 charisma.
- Humanoid (athame).
- Wendego base land speed is 40 ft.
- Improved Low-Light Vision.
- Scent 60 ft.
- Feral rage (su): once per day a wendego can transform themselves into a raging titan of destruction. they gain +4 str, dex, and con for rounds equal to 4+ con modifier. Feral rage otherwise functions like a barbarian's rage.
- +2 racial bonus on survival checks.
- +1 natural armor bonus.
- Fast healing 1.
- Blood diet: wendego can only eat meat (raw or cooked). fruits and vegetables will make a wendego violently sick, and even bread they have a hard time stomaching.
- Natural weapons: a wendego has 2 natural claw attacks, which deal 1d4+ 1/2 strength modifier, or 1d6+ str modifier in feral rage, and a bite attack which deals 1d4 damage.
- Automatic Languages: pack dialect or Athame
- Favored Class: ranger or barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +2