|In a matter of hours D&D Wiki be down for an extended period of time to perform necessary hardware upgrades.|
These hardware upgrades should address user's concerns including Talk:Main Page#Web Page Not Found Error and the database access times when saving, moving, and deleting pages. Please stand by.
Warforged Screwdriver (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
|Body Slot:||— (Held)|
|Aura:||Faint; (DC 17) Transmutation|
|Activation:||— and Standard|
This interesting tool used to repair Warforged has a small moonstone on the bottom of the grip.
While using the Warforged Screwdriver you gain a +2 competence bonus on Craft checks made to repair Warforged. This is a continuous effect as long as you hold it. In addition, the screwdriver has 3 charges, which are renewed each day at dawn. Spending one or more charges allows you to channel magic energy and repair damage with a touch.
- 1 Charge: Repairs 2d8 points of damage
- 2 Charges: Repairs 3d8 points of damage
- 3 Charges: Repairs 4d8 points of damage
- Prereqs: Craft Wondrous Item, Repair moderate damage (Spell Compendium)
- Cost to Create: 500gp, 40 XP, 1 day