Wand of Orcus (2.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
|This page needs an image. If you are an artist, or know of any image that would fit this page, please upload a picture and add it.|
 Wand of Orcus
This ghastly weapon is the property of the Demon Prince, Orcus, but at times it is said that he will allow his Wand to pass into the Prime Material Plane in order to wreak chaos and evil upon all living things there. The wielder of the Wand does not have the full death-dealing power of the device, the victim of its blow having a saving throw versus magic to avoid death or annihilation (gods, godlings, demon lords, greater devils, saints, and demi-gods are not affected at all, of course). However, the Wand of Orcus confers these other powers/effects upon the user:
 Magical Powers/Effects
- Zombie Animation - 1 time/week.
- Protection of +2 when held or worn.
- Fly when held and ordered - 1 time/day.
- Detect magic - 3 times/day.
- Animate object upon command - 1 time/day.
- Regenerate 2 h.p./turn (but not if killed).
- Possessor's hair turns white.
- Possessor has satyriasis.
- Lose 1 point of Constitution permanently.
- Resurrection - 7 times/week.