Variant, Protoss(3.5 Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Protoss, aka High Templar
The Protoss are a very Tradition-Based race with a Caste-System Society. Their ruling organization is the "Conclave", made of High Templar of the highest, Judicator, Caste, who govern the other two castes, Templar(Warriors), and Khalai(Workers), with supreme authority. Protoss never do anything that could bring harm to their community without great outside influence, and fall down hard upon those who do, influenced or no. A Protoss who finds himself in a party for a rather long time( I.e., three or four games) begins to think of them as his own, smaller version of his home community, and falls into his natural state.
 Physical Description
Protoss are rather tall beings, coming in at about 9 foot tall, looking like really tall humans. As in the Original Protoss race, they have two glowing eyes, digitigrade legs, semi-permeable skin covered in scales, four digits on their hands (of which two are thumbs) and toes, broad chests and shoulders, and narrow waists with slim midsections. Extending back from the crown of the head, protoss have a bony crest. Beneath it, emerging from the back of the head, are the nerve cords, allowing them to access their racial psionic traits.
Protoss are bereft of mouths, noses, or visible ears. Protoss hear and smell through their skin, and it is believed that their primary sense is sight. Protoss have a sense of smell sharp enough to identify other protoss and see very well at night. A protoss' skin color may change in response to changes in its emotions.
Protoss blood is blue or purple. (and yes, i merely copied that from the other one :/, kudos to the first author)
Protoss give certain amounts of repsect to each other based on caste, as for outsiders, they are seen as respectable until proven otherwise. You gotta work hard to truly befriend a protoss, however, when you do, you earn a lifelong ally and defender.
Protoss are always lawful due to their strong ties to tradition. Protoss must always have some form of structured society to stay sane. Insane Protoss are as dealy, if not deadlier than Beholders, Mindflayers, and the like.
Protoss belong to Auir, which is now half lush jungle, half smoldering wasteland. Those who are transported to your worlds often set up small communities, often using their surroundings and intelligence to create rather comfortable homes for themselves.
Protoss follow the Khala. As I cannot even begin to describe it, i'll leave you a link to Starcraft wiki, which has the whole story: http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Khala
I really don't know :/ Named Protoss units in the games are Tassadar, Fenix, Artanis, Mojo, and Danimoth
 Racial Traits
- +4 Strength, +2 Constitution, +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence +2 Wisdom: The Protoss are highly evolved beings, as such have more strength, are more agile, and so on and so forth.
- Outsider, Humanoid(subtype): The Protoss, though humanoid in body, are from a very different world.
- Large: As large creatures, protoss have −1 attacks and AC, +4 to bull rush, grapple, overrun, and trip special attacks, −4 hide.
- Protoss base land speed is 40 feet: The Protoss are very fast for having such odd legs.
- Telepathy 60ft (Ex): Protoss can use their psionic ability to literally speak to the mind of other non-psionic races at a range of 60ft.
- Naturally Psionic: Protoss gain 4 bonus power points at 1st level. This benefit does not grant them the ability to manifest powers unless they gain that ability through another source, such as levels in a psionic class.
- Psionic Focus (Ex): Protoss are extraordinarily focused, to a degree unmatched by humans. They gain a +1 against Psionic save DCs and +1 to all saves for Psionic DCs.
- Low-Light vision (Ex): A protoss can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Do not eat or drink (Ex): Protoss do not eat or drink like most mortals. They absorb their food from sunlight, and moonlight and can go a long time without either. They absorb water from their skin.
- Protoss Armor (Special): Protoss wear specially made armor that gives a +4 armor bonus and DR 3/Magic
- Psi-Blades (Sp): Protoss Armor comes with one Psi-Blade manifesto on each arm. These Psi-Blades are equal to a 5th-Level Soulknife's Mind Blade in dual-shortsword form. If the protoss has soulknife class, the Psi-Blades and the Mind Blade do not stack. Use whichever is better.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Khalani. Bonus Languages: Protoss are highly intelligent, as such they are able to learn all but the secret languages.
- Favored Class: Soulkinfe, Psychic Warrior.
- Level Adjustment: +4
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|500 years||800 years||1000years||+3d100 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7' 4"||+2d12||250 lb.||× 2d6 lb.|
|Female||7' 1"||+2d12||220 lb.||× 2d6 lb.|
(Thank you Blizzard and Starcraft for the idea)