Vampyren (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
Charismatic and deeply sociopath beings Vampyren are a cousins to vampires and similar in few ways. they tend to be people that cling to the edge of society.
 Physical Description
They are pale to the complexion and have dark eyes and tend to have black designs on their faces and bodies from their homelands in the Underdark. Also they commonly have fangs unless they are fangless Vampyren in which case they have forsaken the ways of sucking blood to retain some shred of what humanity they had.
Vampyren tend to get along well with other Races mostly depending on their alignment. If they are of any evil alignment they only treat other races as a means to gain a meal. Unless they are Vampire or Drow. All good aligned Vampyren have good relations with any other race Unless provoked
Most Vampyren tend to be of Evil alignments simply due to their heritage. However some Vampyren choose a different path
They tend to Follow any religion of their choosing. Given the exception of the ones that dwell in the underdark. They follow their tribes spirit animal. Fangless The Fangless are Vampyren who have decided humanity is better than the life of a merciless blood sucker. By tearing out their fangs and eating only raw meats The fangless are not feard by most above ground dwelling people but are out casted by other Vampyren that are not Fangless themselves.
Drowish, Infernal, Elfish, Common,drow finger language, Speak to the undead, and Learn other languages easily.
A Vampyren is to choose their own name at an age where they are able to think clearly and without wondering mind. The Underdark Vampyren tend to choose Drowish, or elfish type names where overworld Vampyren tend to pick human or Elfish names.
 Racial Traits
- +4 dexterity +4 Strength +4 Constitution +2 Intelligence +8 Wisdom: Losses bonuses in Sunlight
- Humanoid, Revenant: Not considered undead. They still live.
- Med: no size related bonuses
- Vampyren base land speed is 70 at night 80 at a sprint 60 in daylight 75 at a sprint: They move silently and swift giving them the title of "Vague shadow" always considered to be taking 20 to move silently
- Night Vision 2 miles (Ps).: assuming nothing is obstructing view.
- Thermal Vision 400 Feet (Ps).: Will not work if something is obstructing view.
- Speak with undead (Ex).:Being the cousins of the dead they can speak with restless denizens be it lich, skeleton, zombie, wraith, mummies...ect.
- Levitate (Ps).: The height they can reach depends on their level. lv 1 can reach 6 feet. goes up 3 feet every level.
- Globe of darkness (Ps): Racial trait used as often as the user sees fit
- Long Life.: Racial trait Vampyren Are immortals they cannot die. every 5000 years they gain a year in looks.
- Native Language: Drowish, Elvish, Common, Infernal, Undead.
 Vital Statistics
|29| Simple |-| Moderate |-| Complex|
|29| (No age modifier)||(No age modifier)||(No age modifier)|
|-| Old2 |-| Venerable3 |-| Maximum Age
Ageless|- style="white-space: nowrap;"
|lb.||× (none) lb.|