Vampyren (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
Charismatic and deeply sociopath beings Vampyren are the cousins to vampires. Similar in few ways. they tend to be people that cling to the edge of society. They are deeply mused by the actions of others and tend often dislike forward confrontation with other races. They do however have a deep and resounding wisdom and understanding of the world.
They stand well over six and a half feet tall with slender yet built bodies. Their complexion is snow white, and commonly have black tribal designs all over their body. They have fully black eyes, and black hair. Otherwise they have no body hair save for the occasional male facial hair.
Vampyren tend to get along well with other races mostly depending upon their alignment. Being over chararismatic beings they tend to get along well with all races, as those who have heard of them know their power and history, and those that do not are usually overtaken by their embracive personality.
Most Vampyren are neutral, or evil alignments. They tend to be manipulative, and enjoy their freedoms, and vices, yet they can be of any alignment.
Vampyren hold vast lands in the underdark yet are otherwise unknown to the world. Few find their way to the surface.
Vampyren have litle time for religion, and even less care. Often they offer up their alligance to those who offer them great power. Fangless: The Fangless are Vampyren who have elected the philosophy of non-violence toward others. By tearing out their fangs and eating only humainly gained meat or sustinace they find themselves more insightful
Automatic Languages: Undercommon, Infernal, Abbysal, Undead.
Bonus languages: Learning languages is simple for vampyren, so any non secret language they can learn. .
Vamyren choose their own name at adulthood, only answering to the pet-names their parrents give them.
- +4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, +8 Wisdom, +2 Charisma Vampyren are strong, fast, skilled and wise. They are dangerous in the dark however they lose all racial bonuses when exposed to direct light.
- Medium Revanant Humanoid.
- Vampyren base land speed is 70 at night They have the option of always taking 10 on a move silently check even when circumstances would otherwise not allow.
- Night Vision is perfect like a devils, they can even see though magical darkness.
- Thermal Vision 120 Feet
- Speak with undead (Ex).:Being the cousins of the dead they can speak with restless denizens be it lich, skeleton, zombie, wraith, mummies...ect.
- Wings: Vampyren can sprout large batlike wings from their back at will. They move at twice their base land speed with Good manuverability.
- Long Life.: Racial trait Vampyren Are immortals they cannot die, and always have a youthful appearence.
|29| Simple |-| Moderate |-| Complex|
|29| (No age modifier)||(No age modifier)||(No age modifier)|
|-| Old2 |-| Venerable3 |-| Maximum Age
Ageless|- style="white-space: nowrap;"
|lb.||× (none) lb.|