From D&D Wiki
I know that I have not done much on the site, but I mean to. I just have been a little busy. I am working on things slowly but surely and will eventually get them up and running. Thanks for all the support from anyone that reads this, LOL. -Sarrow 12:28, 9 January 2009 (MST)
- I would appreciate any help with any of my completed projects, mainly the classes, with finishing up the Campaign Information, and anything else that needs to be completed. Anyone who helps will be given credit and the help would be appreciated. I am just wanting the pages to be more complete and finished. Thanks for any help. -Sarrow 17:23, 13 January 2009 (MST)
I am thinking about either running or wanting to participate in a game of D&D over Xbox Live Chat and Video Chat. If there is anyone who has an Xbox 360 and would like to possibly run a campaign or participate in one that is done over Live than I would like to hear from you and hear your oppinions on it. -Sarrow 14:43, 23 April 2009 (MDT)
Welcome to D&D Wiki
Hello Sarrow, and on behalf of Green Dragon, welcome to D&D Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you like D&D Wiki and decide to stay. Green Dragon is the owner of the site (though he's unavailable right now), and if you have a question feel free to ask me in his absence, however when contacting anyone on D&D Wiki through talk pages please sign your name using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Also, if you want to help D&D Wiki but just don't know how drop me a note and I'll see what I can do. (Alternatively, you can leave a message on Green Dragon's talk page. I and a few others keep tabs on the discussions going on there.) However, when leaving a note please indicate how much time you would like to spend working, how well you know the Wiki Format, and how well you know D&D. I hope you enjoy editing here and being a D&D Wikian! If you need help ask me on my talk page, Green Dragon's talk page, or just right here. Again, welcome! —Sledged (talk) 16:59, 20 June 2007 (MDT)
Looking for Help with a Major Project
I am working on making a d20 Pokemon Setting using the 3.5 Ed. rules. I am using some resources from a few sites that seem to have lost their spark. But will be making my own from this as a base and using it for just information and inspiration.
The sites are:
I will be giving credits to these sites and their creators.
I would like to know if anyone would be interested in helping me make the classes, pokemon, items, etc. I have a Geocities site that I am going to put it all up on and have mapped out how I am going to do this.
If anyone would like to help please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as "d20 Pokemon" and include your name (or any alias that you would like to be know as, for credit purposes). If you decide to help I will respond with some of the projects that I am going to be working on and you can choose which ones you would like to do. Any help will be appreciated and all credits will be givin for any help that is givin. Thank you. -Sarrow 15:45, 7 October 2008 (MDT)
- No one has shown any interest in this so I am going to be putting this on the back burner for now. If anyone would like to work on it still, you are welcome and can contact me if you wish. -Sarrow 11:43, 9 November 2008 (MST)
- I love Pokemon, and if you ever get started I'll try to contribute. Surgo 22:52, 11 March 2009 (MDT)
- Thank you, I would much appreciate the help. -Sarrow 14:40, 12 March 2009 (MDT)
I'll try to help out with some of the skills and stuff because I watch the heroes TV show too --Gd1 19:47, 11 March 2009 (PDT)
- The Hatian's ability to nullify powers is actually related to memory modification. You need a memory modification skill and then power suppression feat can be linked to it. That's my take on it according to what the wiki says. --Gd1 20:48, 11 March 2009 (PDT)
- Yeah, plan to have the Haitians abilities as feats requiring Mental Control, I know that it does not work like that in the show, but I wanted to make it simple and have some very core abilities and then all of the off shoot feats be based off of some of the other abilities.
- Like with Body Control I have it losely based off of Monicas abilities from the 2nd season and have the feats Cloning and Shifting , which are both in the graphic novels, using this as a prerequisite.
- This is because if I did not then there would be limited growth with some of the skills, like with Strength, there is only so much you can do with it, but since it modifies something that is a large focus in the d20 world I thought that would be O.K. -Sarrow 14:14, 12 March 2009 (MDT)
- I made 2 heroes power feats but I would like to know if their was anything I was doing wrong and how could I fix it. I'm kind of new here and I'm just getting the hang of this formating (I just found the DnD editing guide lines today). I hope i can be a little more help!-Meepers 18:30, 12 June 2009 (does this stand for mountian time?)-> (MDT)
- Everything was fine, just some formatting and spelling to keep it consistent with the others. Thank you for your contribution. I have added you to the home page as a contributor. -Sarrow 18:38, 12 June 2009 (MDT)