From D&D Wiki
Healing Rate = The amount of Hit Points restored after an 8 hour resting period. Tripled for a 24-hour rest.
Trait = An optional system of features that characters may choose. Characters can have 0, 1, or 2 Traits. A character cannot choose the same trait twice.
Critical Miss = Whenever a natural 1(or whatever the default range for a critical miss is as determined by other modifiers), is rolled the creature, NPC, or PC that rolled it has rolled a critical miss! Any non-natural weapon is broken.
 To Do
- Make a race of intelligent, mutant raccoon people(see Burrows)
- Reformat/Add Creatures
- Add Equipment
- Add vehicles
- Do Raiders(3 Gun, 3 Melee, 3 Sniper, 2 Heavy Weapons(Based on R2G and R3G+4))
- Convert adventure(making as needed): Jason Lester(Pump-action shotgun)
- Ruined environments
- Make grand equipment generator
 Things Done
- Targeting Rules :D
- Added most of, if not all(I don't remember), Fallout-inspired/based Feats.
- Edited and added some Fallout-inspired/based Traits.
- Edited and reformatted some Fallout-inspired/based Creatures.
- Edited, added, and reformatted all Fallout-inspired/based Races.
- Edited, added, and reformatted some Fallout-inspired/based Weapons, Drugs, and Vehicles.
- Added all the Fallout-inspired Occupations.
- Added character creation guide.
 Things To Rework
- Armour: Armour needs DR instead of Defence. Defence would still come from classes and Dexterity. Armor would also have different levels of DR for different types of attacks.
- Classes: Classes would need to be done more like D&D or Exodus. Perhaps like the Exodus custom classes. But then that needs a reworking of the talent system, again like Exodus.
- Skills: They need brought in line with the TUs/Caps.
- Radiation: Complete rework of radiation rules. Perhaps like Exodus, with a chance for mutation at different levels of radiation. The chance for a bad mutation with increase the more rads that were obtained. Example: At 100 Rads, 1-3 is a bad mutation, 4-10 is a good mutation, and 10+ is no mutation. (Perhaps change the die depending on Rad level?) Also have negative stat effects at higher levels of radiation. Should the mutations be serious or unrealistic? Perhaps a mix, but I think that there will need some bounds to be set.
- Weapons: Weapons would probably not be skill-based. But they would have damage types akin to the armor. Also needs more magazine types, maybe, rate of fire options, and weapon types. I would also put down the Strength requirement and number of hands used.
Back to -> Fallout (D20 Modern Campaign Setting)