From D&D Wiki
I have just started collaborating to this wiki.
Working on Multiworlds project.
- Underdark is situated far under most domains, and generally connected with and made of other domains' underground layers.
- Every Domain has a subtype which is applied to all creature in that domain.
- Environmental and Elemental Racial Variants exists (see Unearthed Arcana).
- Racial Paragon Classes exists (see Unearthed Arcana).
- Bloodlines exists (see Unearthed Arcana).
- Reducing Level Adjustment Rule applies (see Unearthed Arcana).
- Racial substitution level apply as a standard.
- All core and sourcebook Classes, along with variants (see Unearthed Arcana, Handbook Player II) are present.
- Environmental variants are to be taken, as well as Planar substitution levels.
- Arcane and Divine alternative features are present.
- Classes and Prestige Classes are limited according to the race and the domain, though this happens on cultural rather than racial basis.
- Gestalt Characters are possible, though with a 10% penalty on XP, and +1 CR, but should be reserved to PC and Heroic NPCs.
- Most Prestige Classes (all those having an organization behind) have test-based prerequisites.
- Sorcerers must have a Dragon bloodline.
Skills & Feats
- Complex Skills Checks applies, at discretion of DM.
- Character Flaws may apply.
- Character Traits applies to all characters.
- Weapon Groups Feats apply, with attention to Cultural Weapon Groups also.
- Spelltouched Feats apply, but only in low and normal magic system.
- Character Background Options can be used to create NPCs.
- Craft Points apply only for those character having Craft skill or Item Creation Feat.
- Action Points are enabled.
- Mechanical Honour is applied to all characters being members of aristocracy, or of martial classes or where otherwise specificated.
- Contacts are available to all characters.
- Reputation applies to all characters.
- Taint applies.
- Sanity applies, especially out of one's home domain.
- Defense Bonus, Armor as Damage Reduction and Damage conversion apply. Note that Armor Bonus stacks anyway with Defense Bonus. (e.g. a 3rd level Fighter with a Full Plate having +7 defense bonus, receives from the Full Plate, +4 armor, DR 4/-, and it can convert up to 4 points of damage in non-lethal damages. So that it has a base AC (w/o Dexterity and other bonuses) of 21 and sheds away or convert the first 8 points of damage. Classes have a Defense Bonus according to the table. No further Defense Bonus apply at Epic levels.
- Massive damage rules combine size and level, that is half the size threshold (e.g. 50 for a Medium character) plus twice the character level.