Unicorn (MLP FIM based Race for 3.5e)
From D&D Wiki
Unicorns are loud, nerdy, and often act highly arrogant. Their natural magic has placed them above other pony species (Earth Ponies and Pegasi) in many places, and they flaunt their abilities widely. However, they lack the strength of their earth pony counterparts, and lack the speed and dexterity more commonly seen in pegasai.
 Physical Description
A unicorn is slightly smaller than an Earth Pony, most males standing just below a female gnome, but vary very little compared to an Earth Pony in that respect. They have the same vivid coats, a single horn on their forehead (which functions differently to a larger unicorns horn), and a bright mane to match their coat.
Unicorns are good friends with Earth Ponies and Pegasi, usually taking the roles of admins or nobility in the shared towns or cities. They also work well with elves and half-elves, but have difficultly being polite to other races.
Unicorns have no preferred alignment
Unicorns live in large cities and towns built around grassy plains, but can adapt as well as Earth Ponies if pushed.
Unicorns worship either Celestia or Luna, but some take the role of priests of Ehlonna, viewing her symbol as a sign.
Unicorns speak all languages extremely eloquently, but favour Unicorn, Common, and Elven. Some learn other languages simply to show off at parties.
A Unicorn has an ancestral family name, usually magic, star, or light based, and is given a personal name at birth. At the age of six, when they gain their 'Cutie Mark', some take a third name, which pushes their given name to the middle. Others choose a new first name and completely disregard their given name, while very occasionally a pony will break tradition to take an entirely new name, though the last option is very rarely taken.
 Racial Traits
- -4 Strength, -2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution, +4 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom: Unicorns are weak and a bit clumsy, but know a large amount about the world.
- Magical Creature: Like their kin, unicorns are laced with an innate magic.
- Small: Unicorns gain a +4 bonus on Hide checks, and a +2 bonus to AC
- A Unicorn's base land speed is 70 feet.
- What you are Given: A unicorn can cast up to 5 spells from the wizard and sorcerer spell levels up to their Intelligence bonus as free actions per day no matter their class, along with any other spells they may have from their class (For example, a unicorn with an Intelligence bonus of two can cast five spells from level 0, five spells from level 1, and five spells from level 2). They also gain a +2 bonus on Spellcraft and concentration checks.
- A Man of Class: In a formal situation, Unicorns gain a +2 bonus on any of the following checks. In any other situation they have a -4 modifier: Diplomacy, Gather Information, Perform, and Sense Motive.
- I've Got It: A unicorn can lift up to a light load as if they were human of the same strength with their natural telekinesis.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Unicorn, Earth Pony, Pegasus. Bonus Languages: Any
- Favored Class: Wizard
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||50 years||65 years||+2d6 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||3' 0"||+1d6||60 lb.||× 3d4 lb.|
|Female||2' 9"||+1d4||55 lb.||× 2d6 lb.|