From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
The jungle is a wonderful home for orcs. It provides them with places to hide, plenty of food, and as much or as little contact with other races as they want—which is always more than the other races want. On occasion, such contact with humans produces half-orcs.
Racial Traits: Jungle half-orcs have the following racial traits.
- +2 Strength, –2 Intelligence, –2 Charisma. A jungle half-orc’s starting Intelligence score is always at least 3. If this adjustment would lower the character’s score to 1 or 2, his score is nevertheless 3.
- Humanoid (Orc).
- Medium: As Medium creatures, jungle half-orcs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Jungle half-orc base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: A jungle half-orc can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +2 racial bonus on Climb and Jump checks: Jungle half-orcs move almost as easily through the trees of their jungle home as they do on the ground.
- Orc Blood: For all effects related to race, a jungle half-orc is considered an orc.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Orc. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, and Abyssal.
- Favored Class: Barbarian. A multiclass jungle half-orc’s barbarian class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty.
- Level Adjustment: +0.