From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Some elf communities believe that introducing human blood into their families is a way to invigorate their race once again. Others prefer a mixed-race emissary to deal with outsiders, rather than a pure-blood elf. Either way, jungle half-elves are the result.
Racial Traits: Jungle half-elves have the following racial traits.
- Humanoid (Elf).
- Medium: As Medium creatures, jungle half-elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Jungle half-elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to sleep spells and similar magical effects, and a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A jungle half-elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +1 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Bluff and Sense Motive checks: Jungle half-elves must maintain constant awareness of their place within society.
- Elven Blood: For all effects related to race, a jungle half-elf is considered an elf.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass jungle half-elf takes an experience point penalty, her highest-level class does not count.
- Level Adjustment: +0.