From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Jungle elves are somewhat more primal than their baseline counterparts. In many jungles, ancient elven cities have been swallowed up by the voracious encroachment of trees, vines, and animals, leaving just a shadowy remnant of the population to remember the former glories of their lost civilization.
Racial Traits: Jungle elves have the following racial traits.
- +2 Dexterity, –2 Constitution.
- Humanoid (Elf).
- Medium: As Medium creatures, jungle elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Jungle elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A jungle elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Jungle elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the handaxe, rapier, short sword, and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats. Proficiency with a rapier is a vestige of past glories and an honored tradition among jungle elves. The other weapons are useful tools for survival in their environment.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Knowledge (history) checks: Jungle elves pride themselves on being the keepers of much lore that has been forgotten to others.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass jungle elf’s wizard class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level Adjustment: +0.