Tyrannosaurfolk (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Tyrannosaurfolk are a semi-intellectual, aggressive race whose warriors tend to charge into battle without proper analysis or self-regard, their destructive instinct often fueling their fighting momentum. However, tyrannosaurfolk are not exclusively barbaric; oftentimes those not included in warfare try to calm their aggressive mindsets. Tyrannish adolescents often lead rebellious upbringings, and have a tendency to flee from home.
 Physical Description
Tyrannosaurfolk are similar to Tyrannosaurs albeit with a significantly larger brain, more manipulative digits, and a generally more humanoid form, to an extent. They are about 20-25 feet long and 15-20 feet tall. =
Tyrannosaurfolk are warmongers and don't tend to have allies, however, they can be loyal if you earn their trust, and would make a good ally, they are friendly to people they trust, they are just foolhardy.
Tyrannosaurfolk Cannot be lawful, and only rarely are Good.
Tyrannosaurfolk feel most at home when in jungles and rain forests, but often wonder off to explore.
Tyrannosaurfolk worship the Dinosaur War-God Rezzuul. Myths of Rezzuul are that he was the first and strongest, most wise and agile Tyrannosaurfolk to have ever lived and died in a glorious battle and his spirit went to watch over the Tyrannosaurfolk. Rezzuul was one of the first Tyrannosaurs to become self-aware, allowing him to plot better tactics against his still-simplistic aggressors. Statues are often displayed in Tyrannish villages of Rezzuul, donning headgear similar to a viking helmet, standing atop his defeated enemy, axe held high within the air.
Tyrannosaurfolk don't have much contact with other races, with the exception of more friendly ones who have taught the other Tyrannosaurfolk common and under common and speak their native tongue, Tyrannish.
Tyrannosaurfolk have names that often have double letters in them, like Kraaguul or Diinooran. Rebellious teenage Tyrannosaurfolk often give each other nicknames that generally consist of two single-or-double syllable words paired together, often having to do with their fighting style or physical characteristics. Examples include Facecrusher and Smashmaster.
 Racial Traits
- +4 Str +4 Con -4 Dex -2 Int -2 Cha : Tyrannosaurfolk are very strong and muscular, and can take considerable damage due to their natural scaly armor and instinctual toughness. However, the general clumsiness and diminished arms of their fully-reptilian cousins are, to a certain degree, also apparent within the Tyrannosaurfolk. The small minds of dinosaurs, although augmented greatly via evolution, can still be denoted, and Tyrannosaurfolk often have issues understanding the finer aspects of civilization, leading to stubborn, rude, and easily-confused specimens.
- Large: No size bonuses:
- 30 feet base land speed is feet:
- Trample: moves on top of an enemies current location pushing them back one square, roll a D6 and add 2 to the number rolled to calculate damage done. May only use once per room :
- Bite: roll a D6 and -1 off the number for damage, then -2 health of bleed damage every turn to the enemy who was attacked. May only use twice per room :
- Automatic Languages: Tyrannish, Common, Under common. Bonus Languages: Naga, Lizardfolk.
- Favored Class: Fighter/Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment:+1
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|70 years||130 years||180 years||500 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||15' "||+ D4||600 lb.||× (+D6)|
|Female||14' "||+ D4||lb.580||× (+D6)|