Two Souls (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
|“||It is our shining hope one second, our damnation the next.||”|
|—Human Cleric of Pelor|
This +7 longsword is a +7 Holy longsword in the hands of a good aligned creature, a +7 Unholy longsword in the hands of a evil aligned creature, a +7 Axiomatic longsword in the hands of a Lawful creature, and a +7 Anarchic in the hands of a Chaotic creature. The effects stack for both alignment axes, with no effect for neutral. Its appearance changes a depending on the wielder, see below.
- Lawful: Blade is curved and smooth
- Chaotic: Blade has spikes and barbs
- Good: Cross-guard is shaped like wings and the hilt is blue
- Evil: The pommel is a wicked spike and the hilt is red.
- Neutral: A standard longsword