Two-Weapon Karmic Fighter (3.5e Optimized Character Build)
From D&D Wiki
|Non SRD Item||Book Found In|
|The Warmace||Complete Warrior|
|Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting||Complete Adventurer|
|Karmic Strike||Complete Warrior|
|Elusive Target||Races of War|
|Double Hit||Miniatures Handbook|
Human Fighter 10
- 1)Two weapon fighting with two d12 weapons.
- 6)Immunity to power attack to make up for your reduced armour class.
- 10)An attack of oppotunity with both weapons whenever you are hit.
- Fighter 1: Two Weapon Fighting, Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting, Exotic Weapon Prof (Warmace)
- Fighter 2: Combat Reflexes (instead, maybe go with Monkey grip)
- Fighter 3: Dodge
- Fighter 4: Mobility
- Fighter 5:
- Fighter 6: Elusive Target, Improved Two-Weapon Fighting
- Fighter 7:
- Fighter 8: Combat Expertise
- Fighter 9: Karmic Strike
- Fighter 10: Double Hit
- At caster level 1: An Enlarge Person (Wiz 1) spell means you are hitting for 3d6 with each attack with a natural 10 foot reach.
- At caster level 8: An Enlarge Person (Wiz 1) and a Greater Mighty Wallop (Wiz 3) spell means that each attack will inflict 6d6.
- At caster level 16: A Greater Enlarge Person (Wiz 5) and a Greater Mighty Wallop (Wiz 3) spell means that each attack will inflict 12d6 (for 16 hours per day).
Greater Mighty Wallop - Races of the Dragon. Greater Enlarge Person - Spell Compendium.