Trolls, The Silver Lands (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|“||Of course we won, Lord Erelgus. We're trolls.||”|
|—Hack, troll general, after a battle.|
The trolls are the second race of Bas'Mera, the brawn behind the ogres' rule. They are the military elite of Bas'Mera, the shock troops and lieutenants to the ogres. The Bas'Meran Army is one of the most feared in the North-Western Continent, and that is mostly thanks to the troll soldiers. although not the most quick-witted, troll raw power can win the day. Trolls stand between eight and ten feet tall, but their stooped posture takes off about a foot. they are almost as wide as they are tall.
- +8 strength, +8 constitution, -2 dexterity, -2 intelligence, -2 [[wisdom, -4 charisma.
- Troll base land speed is 40 ft.
- darkvision 60 ft.
- Low-Light Vision.
- +2 racial bonus on saves against poison.
- A troll begins play with 3 levels of giant, which grant it two feats, skill points equal to 6 x (2+ intelligence modifier), and a base attack bonus of +2, and base ref +1, will +1, and fort +3.
- Natural weapons: bite (1d6).
- Natural armor +4.
- Automatic Languages: Bas'Meran.
- Favored Class: fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +2