Tricinoids (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Physical Description
The average Tricinoid or Trike as they are sometimes called, is between 8 and 12 feet tall, and weighs between 500 and 900 pounds. A Trike has scales, usually colored light tan, or a shade of orange ranging from a light almost white color to a rich warm firey kind of orange. One of the Trikes more striking features is that there eyes are completely and utterly blue, from the pupil to the "whites" of there eyes it is a rich royal blue color. In the dark a Trikes eyes glow a pale blue. The Trikes most distinguishing features is the ridge that sweeps back from there skull, the two large horns set above the eyes, and instead of a mouth they have a triceratops like beak.
The Trikes get along like second brother with Halfings, most likely due to the fact that Halflings and Trikes are both nomads of the Talenta plains. They get along well with Elves and Half-Elves, as they share a love of nature. Trikes feel uncomfortable around large groups of humans, but in small numbers they find humans most enjoyable company. Half-Orcs and Tricinoids can stand being around eachother, but both seem agitated and agressive.
Tricinoids tend toward chaotic, and are usually chaotic good. Tricinoids that are evil are few and far between, but when one does show up, it is fear and terror inducing sight
Trikes are a nomadic race that inhabit the Talenta plains, though some have been known to live in the jungles and forsts near Elves.
Tricinoids speak Common, and Halfling, as well as there own language they call Trice. Trice is a language that consists of a low bellowing noise at different tones and lengths, it sounds almost like the noise that triceratops make.
Trikes come up with there own names upon reaching adulthood. Trike names are never the same and never typical. Each name is unique to the point of being frustrating.
 Racial Traits
- −2 Intelligence, +4 Constitution, +4 Strength, +2 Wisdom: Tricinoids are tough, and strong, but not as intelligent as other races, a throwback to there ancestry
- Monstrous Humanoid (Reptilian)
- Large: -1 to AC, -1 to attack rolls, -4 on hide checks, +4 on grapple checks, Lifting and carrying limits double medium char
- Tricinoid base land speed is 40 feet (8 squares)
- Natural Cunning (Ex): Immune to Maze spell, can never get lost, and never caught flat-footed
- Darkvision to 120 ft(Ex)
- Powerful Charge (EX): Charge ending in gore attack for 4d6+STR
- Long Thirst (EX): A Tricinoid only needs to drink once a month, but when it does it needs to drink at least ten gallons of water at a time
- True Seeing: At 11 HD the Tricinoids eyes start glowing and act as though they are constantly under the true seeing spell
- (Special): If this race chooses Druid as its class, it may take a triceratops as its lvl 1 animal companion, this animal gains stats as if the druid could pick this animal at lvl 1, reduce the triceratops HD to 2d8+14
- Automatic Languages: Common, Halfling, Trice Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elf, Dwarf
- Favored Class: Druid
- LA: 2
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|80 years||140 years||300 years||+ 3d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||10'||+3d12||600 lb.||× 3d100 lb.|
|Female||8'||+3d12||400 lb.||× 3d100 lb.|