Town of Calamus (2.5e Environment)
From D&D Wiki
|This page needs an image. If you are an artist, or know of any image that would fit this page, please upload a picture and add it.|
 Town of Calamus
 Authors notes
This town is used for the Quest, Saving the Mayor's Daughter!. If you are using this town but don't want to do the quest, then that is fine.
 Town Traits
 Physical Traits
- Gravity: Normal.
- Time: Normal.
- Size: Small.
- Morphic: No.
 Magic, Alignment, and Energy/Elemental Traits
- Elemental Dominance: None
- Energy Dominance: Neutral Energy
- Alignment Trait: True Neutral
- Magic Trait: Magic is allowed.
 Town Inhabitants
 Movement and Combat
Movement and Combat are normal in this Town.
 Features of the Town
The Features of the town are labeled by Numbers on the map. Please look at the descriptions below and look for the Number of the location on the map, as well as in these descriptions.
- 1: Front Gate: 2 Guards stand here. Fee in order to get into the town is 1 gold piece.
- 2: Mayor's Mansion: This building is incredibly huge. Many guards are here.
- 3: Barrack's: Guards Barrack's.
- 4: Jail: Were Criminals go. Duh!!!
- 5: Regular Houses: Just some Regular houses.
- 6: Church of Zeus: A church of Zeus.
- 7: Church of the Spider God: A church for The Spider God.
- 8: Inn: Many Inn's. Small inn's and big inn's.
- 9: General Store: Sell any unwanted items. SELL, SELL, SELL!!!! and BUY, BUY, BUY!!!!
- 10: Blacksmith: Get your weapons and armor upgraded.
- 11: Jewelry Store: Buy or sell some jewelry.
- 12: Church of Athena: A church of Athena.
- 13: Mage's Guild: Very big building. Home to some of the toughest Mages.
- 14: Fighter's Guild: Very big building. Home to some of the toughest Gladiators.
- 15: Garden Area: A nice beautiful garden area, There is a sewer entrance here. This leads to the Thieves Guild and is an important part in the Quest, mentioned above.
 Town Encounters
When you first arrive, you can enter the town at the front gate. There is no other entrance.