Town Rules (Pandlechron Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
 Town Rules
In order to build a town in the Pandlechron setting, do the following steps:
- Generate some basic information using the town generator found at . The population and Gold Piece Limit are the important statistics you should use.
- Use the following table to determine what types of magic items are available:
|Town Size||Minor Items||Medium Items||Major Items|
- Decide on the population breakdown by race (percentage wise)
- Use the following table to determine how many Industries and how many Demands the town should have.
- For each industry, give the town a service.
- Choose Organizations, NPCs, and Quests that fit the town.
Each town has specialties that affects what the town is like. When creating a town, it will have one or more industries chosen from the following list:
Towns may demand certain services or resources. When creating a town, its demands are chosen from the following list: