Torture (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
Clerics of the Torture domain has one motivation: to inflict pain on a subject/victim. Their powers can be used for extracting information from unwilling suspects, for conversion by force and fear, or for sadistic entertainment.
Spells that have the stunning effect can be cast at +1 caster level. Clerics gain bonus equal to half of their level against sickening effect. Even evil clerics can use cure spells as if they are good clerics, only against non-evil creature.
Non-evil clerics can use a torture domain spell with the evil descriptor, but they must make a will save equal to the DC of the spell. If they fail, the alignment moves one level closer to evil.
Torture Domain Spells
- Stinging Itch: Victim's body is irritated with itch.
- Cramp: Victim's muscles starts to cramp.
- Peel: Victim's skin starts peeling off.
- Agonize: Victim is subject to stunning pain at will of the caster.
- Razor Blood: Victim's blood turn into razors that inflicts pain from within the body.
- Thorny Bones: Victim's bones grow spikes that pierce flesh.
- Wriggle Intestine: Victim's intestine squirms inside the body, trying to break out.
- Lung Blow:Victim's lung becomes blown up or squeezed at caster's will.
- Torment Puzzle:Victim's body tears apart like a jigsaw-puzzle, but does not die.