Timber Wolves (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Timber wolves try to find territory or start a family or clan when they are alone. When in a pack, they try there hardest to be accepted and become a higher rank in their clan.
A Timber wolf looks much like a large dog with a wild look in their eyes and a shaggy grey coat. A Timber wolf's height varies from 2–3 feet at the shoulder and weight ranges from 44 up to 150 lbs.
Timber wolves get along with other canid races(excepting any humanoid dog-like race). They are fond with bipedal races of nature, for example, elves. Timber wolves direly hate industrious races that build walled cities and ruin the land.
Timber wolves are most often neutral, but they swing more towards the alignment to their pack alignment.
Timber wolves favor living in forested or hilly terrain.
Timber wolves usually worship Anor because he is the only timber wolf to acsend as a wolven deity.
Timber wolves, as other wolven races, speak Wolfen. All wolves also know Wolven Sign Language and Howl-Speak.
Wolven names are usually a combination of two words to show there abilities, such as Swift Claw. They also add "Brother" or "Sister" to the front of a name to show clan relations and address others by just there name. "Brother Swift Claw" "Sister Arcane Whisper" "Water Walker"
- Timber Wolves do not gain any bonuses or penalties.
- Magical Beast
- Medium: As a medium size creature, timber wolves do not gain any size bonuses or penalties.
- Timber wolves base land speed is 50ft.
- Trip (Ex): A wolf that hits with a bite attack can attempt to trip the opponent (+1 check modifier) as a free action without making a touch attack or provoking an attack of opportunity. If the attempt fails, the opponent cannot react to trip the wolf.
- Timber Wolves gain Track as a bonus feat.
- A Timber Wolf gains +4 racial bonus to Survival while tracking.
- Automatic Languages: Wolfen, Wolven Sign Language, Howl-speak
- Favored Class: Any Wolven class.
- Level Adjustment:LA +0