Tigerborn (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Tigerborn general like to spend the day hunting and sleeping in the sun like any large cat would. They also tend to find battle and testing their skills against people who run into them interesting. TigerBorn are competitive and often want to prove there strength and dexterity by battling races such as humans.
Tigerborn have a humanoid shape with a muscular build from head to foot, they have a head with a small snout, furry ears and a set of carnivorous teeth (like a Tiger), there skin is covered in fur which is orange with black stripes, with there hands and feet coved in white fur on the palms and underneaths. They also have a long Tiger-like tail.
Tigerborn will group with people if it is Advantageous to them or will keep too themselves. They generally get along well with most other races, especially humans and catfolk.
Tigerborn are usually lawful good, as they are possessed of a strong, almost unshakable sense of honor and justice. However, as with all races, there are a few exceptions.
Tigerborn usually inhabit grassy planes and savannas (an environment that they have a strong connection to), but can also found in the desert (often) and cities (while traveling).
Pelor is their patron deity with some Tigerborn worshiping Heironeous.
Feral Feline, which is rougher version of Feline. This allows them to speak more familiarly with wild cats (lions, tigers, cheetahs, etc.), and communicate with (although not very well) with domestic cats, Common.
Tigerborn names are handed down from past generations.
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence: Like most felines, Tigerborn are known to land on their feet and are very nimble. However, they typically lack a education system in their youth.
- Humanoid Tigers
- Tiger-born base land speed is 40 feet: Tigerborn naturally get the Run feat.
- Low-light vision: Tigerborn can see 60 feet in low-light as though it was day.
- Dark vision: Tigerborn can see 30 feet in the dark as though it was day.
- Carnivore: A Tigerborn is a carnivore and must have meat in any form at least once a day or suffer 1d4 points of Constitution damage. They can eat and digest plants, and often do, but cannot subsist primarily on vegetation.
- Natural Weapons: Tigerborn have two claw attacks that deal 1d6 damage, and a bite attack that does 1d8 damage.
- Automatic Languages: Feral Feline, Common. Bonus Languages: Feline, Canine, Celestial, Sylvan, Elven, Gnomish, Dwarven.
- Favored Class: Fighter, Cleric, Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|