Tigerborn (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Tiger-born general like to spend the day hunting and sleeping in the sun like any large cat would. They also tend to find battle and testing their skills against people who run into them interesting. Tiger-Born are competitive and often want to prove there strength and dexterity by battling races such as humans.
Tiger-born have a humanoid shape with a muscular build from head to foot, they have a head with a small snout, furry ears and a set of carnivorous teeth ( like a Tiger ), there skin is covered in fur which is orange with black stripes, with there hands and feet coved in white fur on the palms and underneaths. They also have a long Tiger-like tail.
Tiger-born will group with people if it is Advantageous to them or will keep too themselves. They generally get along well with most other races, especially humans and catfolk.
Tiger-born are usually lawful good, as they are possessed of a strong, almost unshakable sense of honor and justice. However, as with all races, there are a few exceptions.
Tiger-born usually inhabit grassy planes and savannas (an environment that they have a strong connection to), but can also found in the desert (often) and cities (while traveling).
Pelor is their patron deity with some Tiger-born worshiping Heironeous.
Feral Feline, which is rougher version of Feline. This allows them to speak more familiarly with wild cats (lions, tigers, cheetahs, etc.), and communicate with (although not very well) with domestic cats, Common.
Tiger-born names are handed down from past generations.
- +6 Strength, +6 Dex, +4 Intel, +4 Con: Due to there size and speed they have a higher strength and Dex, They are also naturally smart.
- Humanoid Tigers
- Tiger-born base land speed is 60 feet: Tiger-born naturally get the Run feat
- Tiger form: A Tiger-born can transform into a Tiger at will for 3 rounds/level before transforming back. This ability can only be used once per encounter.
- Carnivore: A Tiger-born is a carnivore and must have meat in any form at least once a day or suffer 1d4 points of Constitution damage. They can eat and digest plants, and often do, but cannot subsist primarily on vegetation.
- Natural Weapons: Tiger-born have two claw attacks that deal 1d6 damage, and a bite attack that does 1d8 damage.
- Automatic Languages: Feral Feline, Common. Bonus Languages: Feline, Canine, Celestial, Sylvan, Elven, Gnomish, Dwarven.
- Favored Class: Fighter, Cleric, Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|