Tigerborn (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Tiger-born general like to spend the day hunting and sleepin in the sun like any large cat would. They also tend to find battle and testing their skills against people who run into them interesting.
 Physical Description
Tiger-born have all the characteristics of the large cats before them. They have long tails, muscular bodies, and excellent hearing. Their coloring is not defined as they can be like the old ones before them.
Tiger-born will group with people if it is Advantageous to them or will keep too themselves.
Tiger-born are usually lawful good, as they are possessed of a strong, almost unshakable sense of honor and justice. However, as with all races, there are a few exceptions..
Tiger-born usually inhabit grassy planes and savannas (an environment that they have a strong connection to), but can also found in the desert (often) and cities (while traveling)
Pelor is their patron deity with some Tiger-born worshiping Heironeous.
Feral Feline, which is rougher version of Feline. This allows them to speak more familiarly with wild cats (lions, tigers, cheetahs, etc.), and communicate with (although not very well) with domestic cats, Common.
Tiger-born names are handed down from past generations.
 Racial Traits
- +6 Strength, +6 Dex, +4 Intel, +5 Con: Due to there size and speed they have a higher strength and Dex, They are also naturally smart.
- Humanoid Lions
- Tiger-born base land speed is 60 feet: Tiger-born naturally get the Run feat
- Tiger Shape,: A Tiger-born can transform into a Tiger at will for 3 rounds/level before transforming back. This ability can only be used once per encounter.
- Carnivore: A Tiger-born is a carnivore and must have meat in any form at least once a day or suffer 1d4 points of Constitution damage. They can eat and digest plants, and often do, but cannot subsist primarily on vegetation.
- Natural Weapons: Tiger-born have two claw attacks that deal 1d6 damage, and a bite attack that does 1d8 damage.
- Automatic Languages: Feral Feline, Common. Bonus Languages: Feline, Canine, Celestial, Sylvan, Elven, Gnomish, Dwarven.
- Favored Class: Fighter, Cleric, Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +2
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|