Thoon (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They are primarily creatures of survival, they tend to act alot like animals while scavenging, but in their villages, they enjoy many of the things we do. They are quick to take up arms for their kind, and are ever alert for the drow, their competitores.
Thoon are from 4'4" to 5'0" tall, and weigh from 65 to 100 lbs. They have gills, fins, and webbed hands for under water travel, but also have lungs and rough skin that can grip rock very well. Their limbs are very powerful, but still skinny, making them seem less theartning than they are.
They get along rather poorly with all races, with the exception of other evil aquatic creatures.
They are most often Chaotic Evil, but many are Chaotic Neutral as well.
They feel most comforable under ground, in passages that are filled with water.
Selfish creatures, they worship them selves.
Their names are often abstract and pointlessly long.
- −2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, −2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom
- Humanoid (Aquatic)
- Thoon base land speed is 20 feet: 40 feet swim.
- Water Breathing (Ex):Thoon can breathe water freely. Thoon able to breathe air.
- + 1 to climb, hide, and move silently, +2 for all when in water
- +5 to swim
- Light Blindness: Abrupt exposure to bright light (such as sunlight or a daylight spell) blinds Thoon for 2 rounds. On subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.
- Our World
- Automatic Languages: Common, Undercommon. Bonus Languages: Elven, Terran, Aquan, Dwarven.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|21 years||35 years||43 years||+3d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|None||4'4"||+1d10||60 lb.||× 1d2 lb.|