Thirdlings (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Thirdlings prefer to be underfoot, causing all sorts of havok and sometimes saving the world.
Thirdlings stand about two feet tall and weigh about 20 pounds. They generally have silver or gold irises. Thirdlings prefer to wear fairly light clothing. Thirdlings reach adulthood at about age 25 and can live for 400 years. Unlike many other races, Thirdlings become more youthful and exuberant as they get older, until they die of their own enthusiasm.
Many other races have been coexisting with Thirdlings without even being sure of their existence. Sometimes a prank or two causes them to suspect something, and sometimes the mysterious death of a dangerous dragon makes some people wonder.
The standard naming practice for Thirdlings is similar to that of many other races. However, their first names are always monosyllabic, and their last names are always an important-sounding noun followed by a syllable, like "Snik Questhop"
- +2 Dexterity, −2 Constitution, −2 Strength.
- Humanoid (Thirdling)
- Small: As a Small creature, a thirdling gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but it uses smaller weapons than humans use, and its lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Thirdling base land speed is 40 feet.
- +8 racial bonus on Jump and Balance checks.
- Thirdlings get DC's divided by 2 for high jumps.
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- Automatic Languages: Thirdling. Bonus Languages: Common, Halfling, Gnome, Dwarven, Goblin, Gnoll.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|120 years||300 years||360 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||1' 9"||+1d6||17 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||1' 10"||+1d8||23 lb.||× (1) lb.|