The Pawnshop at the edge of the Multiverse
From D&D Wiki
 The Pawn Shop at the edge of the Multiverse
 Plane Traits
 Physical Traits
- Gravity: Normal. It is that of Earthican gravity.
- Time: Normal: Time passes by Normally in the Pawn Shop
- Size: The Size of this Plane is Infinite, it has defined height to where it is 50 feet above its tallest occupant. Horizontally of course, it is truly infinite. Even so, what every you are destined to have, you will soon find.
- Morphic: Slightly: Can only be affected by Maxiin, that is only when he is repairing the store from any damage it might take (It happens)
 Magic, Alignment, and Energy/Elemental Traits
- Elemental Dominance: There is no elemental dominance, it is of the Material Plane in this context
- Energy Dominance: No dominatnt energy, as the Materia Plane
- Alignment Trait: Mildy Neutral aligned
- Magic Trait: Magic functions as normal.
 Plane Links
It has many links to the Material Plane, mainly as temporarly avaliable Shop Fronts. It is not able to use any magice to contact, or arrive in the Plane excluding the doors.
 Plane Inhabitants
Maxiin owner of the shop, his assistants, and the items that await their use. Maxiin always has knowledge of whom is to enter the shop, for some odd reason.
 Movement and Combat
 Features of the Plane
The main lobby is where all stumble through at one point, the opening to the grand Shelves of the Pawnshop, many times people whom enter see Maxiin drinking tea here.
 Plane Encounters
Maxiin, and campaign items
 Alternate Variances