The Dragons of Krynn
|| Dragonlance Dragons
|| Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman, ed.
|| Wizards of the Coast
| Item Code:
| Release Date:
|| March 1994
|| Mass Market Paperback
| Page Count:
| Product Blurb:
| The Dragons of Krynn
In this one-of-a-kind collection, you'll find:
- An elite corps of bridge-building draconians.
- A solamni stalking a dangerous spectre.
- A minotaur captured by a dark wizard and put to a cruel and unusual test.
- Kender who pilfer magic, gully dwarves who cook a delicious rat sstew, and gnomes who invent whatchamacallits that wreak spectacular havoc.
- Plus, all manner and hue of dragons, good, evil, and just plain mischievous.
These exciting and other-worldy short stories are by authors of the Dragonlance saga, one of the world's best-selling fantasy series. Authors include Nancy Varian Berberick, Jeff Grubb, Richard A. Knaak, Roger E. Moore, Douglas Niles, Nick O'Donohoe, Michael and Teri Williams, and Margaret Weis.
- "Seven Hymns of the Dragon" by Michael Williams
- "The Final Touch" by Michael and Teri Williams
- "Night of Falling Stars" by Nancy Varian Berberick
- "Honor Is All" by Mickey Zucker Reichart
- "Easy Pickings" by Douglas Niles
- "A Dragon to the Core" by Roger E. Moore
- "Dragon Breath" by Nick O'Donohoe
- "Fool's Gold" by Jeff Grubb
- "Scourge of the Wicked Kendragon" by Janet Pack
- "And Baby Makes Three" by Amy Stout
- "The First Dragonarmy Bridging Company" by Don Perrin
- "The Middle of Nowhere" by Dan Harnden
- "Kaz and the Dragon's Children" by Richard A. Knaak
- "Into the Light" by Linda P. Baker
- "The Best" by Margaret Weis
- "The Hunt" by Kevin Stein
This text is quoted from promotion material. Text and images are copyrighted by the original publisher.
- Dragons of Autumn Twilight (1984)
- Dragons of Winter Night (1985)
- Dragons of Spring Dawning (1986)
- Dragons of Summer Flame (2002)
Young Reader Series
- The first three Dragonlance Chronicles were split into two books each and published for the young reader market.
- A Rumor of Dragons
- Night of the Dragons
- The Nightmare Lands
- To the Gates of Palanthas
- Hope's Flame
- A Dawn of Dragons
War of Souls
- Dragons of a Fallen Sun (2000?)
- Dragons of a Lost Star (2001?)
- Dragons of a Vanished Moon (2002)
- Time of the Twins (2001)
- War of the Twins (2002)
- Test of the Twins (2003)
The Lost Chronicles
- Dragons of the Dwarven Depths
- Dragons of the Highlord Skies
- Dragons of the Hourglass Mage
- The Magic of Krynn (anthology) (1987)
- Kender, Gully Dwarves, and Gnomes (anthology) (1987)
- Love and War (anthology) (1987)
- The Reign of Istar (anthology) (1992)
- The Cataclysm (anthology) (1992)
- The War of the Lance (anthology) (1992)
- The Dragons of Krynn (1994)
- The Dragons at War (1996)
- The Dragons of Chaos (1998)
Tales of the Fifth Age
- Relics and Omens: Tales of the Fifth Age (1998)
- Heroes and Fools: Tales of the Fifth Age (1999)
- Rebels and Tyrants: Tales of the Fifth Age (2000)
Back to Main Page → Publication List → Wizards of the Coast → Novels