Aether (3.5e Environment)
From D&D Wiki
|“||Do you fear death? If so, Aether is no place for you.||”|
 Plane Traits
 Physical Traits
- Gravity: Normal gravity.
- Time: Flowing Time: 75% slower time then the Material Plane.
- Size: Infinite size. Aether stretches thousands and thousands of miles, with no limits. However, only a small portion of the Aether has ever been explored
- Morphic: Sentient. Aether is sentient; made up of the id of millions of souls entwined with the very fabric of the plane. It can control certain aspects of the Itself.
 Magic, Alignment, and Energy/Elemental Traits
- Elemental Dominance: No elemental dominance.
- Energy Dominance: Mildly positive dominant.
- Alignment Trait: Mildly chaotic aligned.
- Magic Trait: Normal magic.
 Plane Links
Aether links into the Material Plane, although there are only three ways of travel between the two: Shifting, which is an ability shared by many elves and reapers alike; Traveling the Storm; where it is said that if you are in flight a being known as the Tempest will bring you between the two worlds; or using temporary portals.
 Plane Inhabitants
 Aether Monsters
 Features of the Plane
- Aeth, Capitol City of the Elves: in this hodge-podge of a city, you can find almost anything, or anyone. The aether elves built this as a place of trade between themselves and the other denizens of the Aether, and it is a dangerous place for any creature not native to the Aether to visit.