Teoryran Kored Noble(3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Kored Noble
- The aristocratic breed of the human nobility in the Korad kingdom.
- The nobles are one of five human races in this gothic kingdom of all humanity.
- Varies greatly. Nobles can be stoic or emotional,
most can do both.
- Most are witty with remarks and more confident than healthy.
- Nobles are generally appearing self-controlled
- but can still project a great deal of vitality.
 Physical Description
- All humans of noble breed, are pale or pink skinned.
- Blond, brunet, dark haired.
- Natural Red hair is considered sinful.
- The nobles are the most beautiful breed from the most athletics
- and strong, being much better feed and trained
- nobles are taller and stronger than the peasant stock.
The nobles are genocidal and xenophobic towards all other races.
- Whether Good or evil or beyond, nobles have honour.
- Though a noble is not as devoted to this code before being training a knight.
- This honour, encompass both skill and character.
- Generally its all about stoic and control,
- nobles are supposed to have vigilance , austerity, prudence, sincerity, industrious, resolve, diligence etc,
- The softer side of privileges is that encouraged to be frank, witty, merciful, liberal and
- have sense of integrity.
- The knightly kingdom of Kored.
- Cities are despised, country sides are preferable.
Monotheism , either Zarus,Titan or Cyric. That are seen as the progenitor of the nobles houses.
- Nobles speak, Kored which is spoken by most of the noble families
and the cities.
 Racial Traits
- ,+2 wisdom, −2 charisma,−2 intelligence
- Nobles are wise in the ways of rulership and tradition,
- but brutish and simple.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Human base land speed is 30 feet.
- Automatic Language: Kored. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Speak Language skill.
- Favored Class: Fighter, Knight or Paladin.
- Level Adjustment: 0-8
Starting Serfs: 2d8×10 serfs. average starting serfs: 90 serfs).
Class Skills (2 + Int modifier per level, ×4 at 1st level)
 Class Features
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Simple weapons and light armor.
 Making a human Noble
“Abilities” “Regarding ability and other virtues suitable a man of such character” “”Wisdom””
- Noble upbringing teach that all skills and profane traits are virtues,
- all skill and traits are honours as they are part of the persons character.
- So all comes down to nobles mastering many small and often useless traits.
- For Nobles wisdom, is the awareness of responsibility, insight of yourself, respect and understanding of tradition and finally it is suitability for leadership.
- Intelligence in a nobleman, and the powers of learning are not
as encouraged and common as they should be.
- Nobles are not selected for their scholarly potential.
- Nobles excel at transforming their strength of personality to physical strength, their self awareness
- into attention, awareness of others feelings and thoughts into organisation skills.
Nobles harbour many minor skills that can only truly be explained, as the strength of their personality both body and mind. Nobles can do it because their popularity, grace and beautify stems from all these small characteristics and traits that just the same turn into social skills.
 Noble Human, Starting Package
Level 1. Weapons: Rapier, tiny dagger.
Skill Selection: Persuasion 2 ranks and ride 2 ranks.
Bonus Feats: wealth
 Campaign Information
 Playing a Noble Human
Religion: Monotheism , either Zarus,Titan or Cyric. That are seen as the progenitor of the nobles houses.
Other Classes: Other classes are either seen servitors, allies or rivals.
Combat: Non combatant.
Advancement: Nobles are suitable for Knight or Templar levels.
 Human Nobles in the World
|“||<-Some quote from a character of this class->||”|
|—<-NPC name->, <-race-> <-class->|
Nobles, are aristocrats of soldier but most nobles are not soldiers, merely born into being related to soldiers. In anyway they are the law of the world,for humans anyway.
Daily Life: Some nobles serve as aids just as lesser serve as servitors, or they live like lords they are, most die of soldiering before enjoying their social status. Most nobles do not own their own homes, instead being glorified retainers. Slightly wealthier nobles, usually live in a small but comfortable houses and the really wealthy live in mansions that contains a small community of retainers. Notables: <-notable NPCs of this class->.
Organizations: Nobles organize, according to Baronies Courts, family and communities.
NPC Reactions: Serfs either pretend to pay nominal respect or they express genuine loyalty. If the serfs can get away with it, despise and hatred is common as loyalty,
 Human Noble Lore
Characters with ranks in knowledge(Korad) can research human nobles to learn more about them. When a character makes a skill check, read or paraphrase the following, including information from lower DCs.
|5||Ruler by the grace of God|
|20||details of the feudal system.|
 Noble Humans in the Game
The noble is the leader and negotiator of the party.
Sample Encounter: <-DM placement for NPCs of this class.->.
EL : <-Encounter scenario and character info on sample NPC including stat block. The CR of the NPC is typically the same as the EL for the encounter.->.
 Vital Statistics
At certain ages the character either has to buy a Age Template or buy off the Age Template. If the character is not old enough or have high enough levels the character may take age neutral templates.
|1||child, -2 to physical. level 1|
|2||adult . level 2-4|
|5||middle age. -2,to physical. level 5-7|
|8||old age. -4, to physical. level 8-12|
|12||venerable age.-6 to physical.level 12-16|
|16||normally dead.level 16-20.|
“”Half Human”” You are aging corresponding to double the speed of time of the levels. Adult at level 1, middle age at level 2 and so on. You can start taking non racial classes at level 1. You can also take 1 level of another race,
“”High Human”” You are aging corresponding to half as slow the time of the levels. Adult at level 4, middle age at level 2 and so on. You can start taking non racial classes at level 4.
“”Youth”” You jump back one age category. Can be taken several times.