Talking Mouse (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Talking Mice
Talking mice are fun-loving and extroverted creatures, who spend their time spreading cheer and good tidings to those around them. They are often carefree individuals, but typically they will face every challenge brought to them with determined optimism. They are curious, and like to try new things and expand their horizons, but all the while ensuring that nobody else is harmed by their actions.
 Physical Description
Talking mice are about the same height and weight as halflings, though they are a bit more frail, and the males do not a have significantly higher average height and weight than the females. They have relatively large eyes, and huge, circular ears. Their bodies are mostly black, save for the majority of their faces, which are the color of light human skin. Their eyes are also black, as well as their noses. Talking mice have no hair.
Talking mice are loved by most other races that they encounter, because of their unconditional friendliness and generosity, though most have never seen a talking mouse, and many have never even heard of them. Talking mice do not get along well with talking cats, especially not fat ones.
Most talking mice are good. Many are neutral good, due to their carefree attitude. However, they can vary between lawful and chaotic. Often mice are kings, which drive them to be lawful, while some tend to be epic, making them chaotic.
Talking mice are uncommon in the world, but one could be found virtually anywhere, since they are so curious and exploratory. Mice are known to congregate at Disney Castles, which are also sparse.
Most talking mice worship Disney, the god of amusement, princesses, and small children.
All talking mice know how to speak in Common and in the wondrous fairytale language that all Disneyesque creatures speak.
Talking mice typically have first and last names that begin with the same letter, such as Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma, -2 Strength, -2 Constitution: Talking mice are nimble, clever and charming enough to make you overlook their puniness.
- Humanoid: Talking mice are technically animals, but they do not share the same characteristics as other animals, such as having an intelligence score of 1 or 2, since they are anthropomorphic.
- Small: +1 Attack & AC, -4 Grapple, +4 Hide
- Talking Mouse base land speed is 20 feet.
- +2 Racial bonus on Diplomacy and Move Silently checks.
- Timeless: Talking mice are timeless, making them immune to franchise overkill. They also cease aging once they reach adulthood, and will never die of old age. However, they can be killed by any other means, such as murder or disease.
- Musical (Sp): Once per day, a talking mouse can sing a merry song, which causes the same effects as a bard's Fascinate ability. Instead of rolling a Perform check, however, the mouse rolls a d20 + his character level + his charisma modifier.
- Automatic Weapon Proficiency: Keyblades.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Disneyesque. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Any.
- Level Adjustment:
 Vital Statistics
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||2' 6"||+2d4||25 lb.||× (x1) lb.|
|Female||2' 6"||+2d4||25 lb.||× (x1) lb.|