Talk:Wizards of the Coast
From D&D Wiki
- Category:Publication Stub
- Category:Publications Missing Cover Art
- Category:Publications Missing Product Blurb
- Category:Publications Missing Author
- Category:Publications Missing Information
Why are there D&D accessories under the Star Wars stuff? I prefer to ask before doing any changes. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 16:09, 24 March 2009 (MDT). Please sign your posts!
- If one looks at the header depth they are the same. --Green Dragon 10:15, 25 March 2009 (MDT)
Dungeon Survival Guide
There's Dungeon Survival Guide in 3.5 Core Books section but this is 4th edition book (at least at picture). As far as I know there's two books with same names for 3.5 and 4.0 ed. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 09:02, 18 September 2009 (MDT). Please sign your posts!
- . I think it's 3.5e; or do you know of a source which states the edition? Or have the book? Or if their is a 4e one as well please add it (4e) and (3.5e) respectively. --Green Dragon 15:35, 18 September 2009 (MDT)
It's come to my attention that not all books published for these editions are listed here (alright, I've only noticed one, Bastards and Bloodlines 3.5e, but if there's one I'm assuming there could be others), is this intentional? If not, how can I add this book?--Vrail 03:17, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
- That wasnt Published By WoTC, That was Green Ronin Publishing, so no it doesnt go in WoTC. --Name Violation 03:41, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
- However if you see anything missing please feel free to add it. The current method is to copy a current book and change the information to be relevant. After all this is related to the Publication List, Unfinished list of all d20 products in every edition. Please help compile this. --Green Dragon 03:57, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, alright, thanks for clarifying. I have a scanner at home if their is any way to scan the books onto the wiki without breaking copyright... which I doubt. :P If there is though, then I could scan some 3.5e books on for player reference?--Vrail 04:31, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
- What about the Dragon Compendium? I believe that since WotC published the magazine (unless I am mistaken) then that book should be part of the list.
- Someone should add Stormwrack to the 3.5e sourcebook section.