Talk:True Dragon Index (3.5e Other)
From D&D Wiki
- Discussion moved from Talk:Main Page#Index of True Dragons as it dealt with this page. --Green Dragon 09:26, 8 February 2008 (MST)
- Dragons are Iconic to Dnd they are in the name even (lol) I think you should actually put this in the sidebar under d&d or perhaps a section on dragons and have that page link to this one. Barring that, SRD:Creatures#Creatures by Category. Hawk 22:48, 7 February 2008 (MST)
- is Creature Collection an official D&D product or is it a third party supplement? —Sledged (talk) 18:29, 14 March 2010 (UTC)
- Isn't that a sword and sorcery book?--Name Violation 23:31, 14 March 2010 (UTC)
Pink and Paper Dragons
I’m a little unsure on how to edit the index to add Dragon’s, so here are the kind’s of Dragon’s I have that aren’t on the list, and where they can be found. The Paper Dragon and the Pink Dragon are in ‘Dragon Magazine #156‘. Amphi Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Fire Dragon, and the Frost Dragon are in ‘Bestiary of Krynn‘. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 2010-09-10 11:20. Please sign your posts!
- The list is just contains only true dragons from official D&D sources. Bestiary of Krynn is a third party supplement. Pink and Paper should be added if they're true dragons (meaning they have age categories if they're 1st, 2nd, or 3rd edition). —Sledged (talk) 08:10, 10 September 2010 (MDT)
More Missing Dragons
More Missing Dragons: 2nd edition Orange(Sodium) Dragon, Purple(Energy) Dragon, and Yellow(Salt) Dragon from Dragon magazine #248. 4th edition Coral Dragon from Dragon magazine #384. If someone could add these to the Index it would be awesome!