Talk:Tibbits (4e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 A Few Things
Hope you don't mind if I bring up a few issues:
- Average Weight: A minor thing, but you should note their weight is in pounds.
- Ability Scores: You should capitalize both Dexterity and Constitution.
- Speed: Given how short they are maybe 4 would be a better speed, upped to 6 when they transform into their animal form.
- Catfall: You said, "when you fall you reduce the distance it falls by 10 feet when determing how much damage you take". This sounds a bit clumsy, maybe "When falling, you take damage as if the fall were 10 feet shorter then it actually is. Any fall of 10 feet or less causes no damage."
- Commas: Both Ability Scores and Skill Bonuses need to have the modifiers seperated by commas.
Thanks for your time, and I await to see the completion of this race. -- Sepsis 18:12, 1 October 2008 (MDT)