Talk:Team-Killing F*cktard (3.5e Prestige Class)
From D&D Wiki
Red vs Blue
I love that show, funniest thing ever. I was just wondering, was this class inspired by caboose, or was that just the quote you used?--Vrail 04:02, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
- A little of both. As we all know, either caboose or church would always end up inadvertently shooting someone (remember the sniper rifle and tex?) on their own team, so I just based this prestige class off of that fact. I threw in a little embellishment, but I mostly based it off of the quote, church, and caboose.
A prestige class?
The idea is funny, but does it need to be a prestige class? Maybe you want to just make it a flaw. If done correctly it could be a flaw without having to be in the April Fools category. Funny content is fine and good, but playable content is better. Funny (or at least flavorful) playable content is the best. --Badger 20:33, 25 May 2010 (UTC)
- I, too, was wondering about that. Prestige classes are, I think, always voluntary, so nobody would ever use this. I don't know of any mechanic where the DM forces something on a player (other than DM fiat, which is no fun), but if there is one, we need to use that. I was thinking maybe make it a set of feats. A lot of DMs give out roleplaying feats, but it's normally something like "you gain +2 on diplomacy checks in the town where you saved the puppy orphans from a fire". A negative roleplaying feat could be fun, and funny.
- Um, though I'm not really sure what our policy is on swearing. I really should know these things, but my gut is that it's probably ok, just not on the title page. Maybe rename it Team-Killing F*cktard (assuming asterisks work in page titles... I'm not sure if they do) and add some sort of warning template at the top. JazzMan 20:58, 25 May 2010 (UTC)
- If there's a way to edit that, I haven't found it yet. If there's a way to edit it, I'd really appreciate knowing about it, since there was a typo I made on another entry's title. As for the Prestige Class, the fact that it's the only PrC that actually makes things WORSE for you is part of the joke. And just because it's listed as a prestige class doesn't mean you'd use it anyway. I seem to recall quite a few Prestige Classes that were more NPC-Oriented that a prime choice for a player. But, instead of this being the scary-as-all-hell Blackguard, or the silent Assassin, this is the bumbling, idiotic, Team-Killing F*cktard. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts!
- That was me, sorry. So, how do I go about moving the thing? Do I just copy-paste it onto a different page?-- User:PokeDM
- Well, there we go!--PokeDM 12:15, 31 May 2010 (UTC)
needs an ability called ' "LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY, JENKINS!!" '
Better combat idea
Walk to the other side as a TKF wizard and fight for the enemy; you'll kill the enemies by trying to attack your teammates. GENIUS!