|In a matter of hours D&D Wiki be down for an extended period of time to perform necessary hardware upgrades.|
These hardware upgrades should address user's concerns including Talk:Main Page#Web Page Not Found Error and the database access times when saving, moving, and deleting pages. Please stand by.
Talk:Tabit (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Dragon Magazine Compendium
I do recall this being in the Dragon Magazine Compendium. Is that open for us to put in here? Flession 08:06, 28 March 2007 (MDT)
- Check the first page of the Dragon Magazine Compendium to see whether or not any of the content is OGC. —Sledged (talk) 13:40, 11 April 2007 (MDT)
- There is only one item in the Compendium that is legit and it isn't this. However, there are quite a few differences in this one than the other one
- They're considered small, not 6'5" and above.
- They're called Tibbits, not Tabits.
- Bonus Language is Any
- That's pretty much all the info that this guy put in on them. This is still not really finished, so it may turn out to be different...so who knows. Hope this helps Flession 12:45, 12 April 2007 (MDT)
- Because, as you said above, this thing is not the same thing as in the Dragon Magazine Compendium it will stay. Also, I just made this is stub because of how badly it is made... Would anyone like to adopt this? --Green Dragon 21:09, 12 April 2007 (MDT)