Talk:Stronghold Builder's Guidebook
From D&D Wiki
Is this how we want all the publications to look? With these two templates on the top and then a list of all the items within the book beneath that? --Green Dragon 13:38, 29 January 2008 (MST)
- Looks pretty good to me. I think this should be the way to do it. --Ramses IV 13:43, 29 January 2008 (MST)
- What about now with the "contents" section? --Green Dragon 14:11, 29 January 2008 (MST)
- I think that the blurb should be off to the left. Maybe part of the publication infobox? We may also want to limit the depth of the TOC to two levels or to most appropriate levels. --Dmilewski 19:29, 29 January 2008 (MST)
- I have merged the product blurb into the template as well as made it larger. Thoughts on it now? --Green Dragon 21:37, 29 January 2008 (MST)
| ISBN 0-000-0000
| Legends tell of brave champions whose unwavering faith earned them the favor of the gods. Empowered by the might and magic of their deity, these devoted characters transcend the realm of mere heroes.
This supplement for the D&D game provides everything you need to create divinely inspired characters of any class. Along with new base classes, prestige classes, feats, spells, magic items, and relics, Complete Divine also provides guidelines for incorporating religion -- from mysterious cults to powerful theocracies -- into your campaign.
- I actually started with something along those lines. however I changed it in favor of something I saw as more compact and more usable. The older version that has the image on top, information beneath it, and a product blurb beneath that, can be found here (top template, not the example one). If you would like I can revert to that version. The only issue with the current one is that on smaller screens it may come out as a problem... --Green Dragon 11:21, 30 January 2008 (MST)