Talk:Ronin (4e Class)
From D&D Wiki
I really like this class. This could become a very sweet Martial Controller with awesome flair. I wanted to ask some questions too. I can't wait to see the powers list! --Jay Freedman 18:21, 16 December 2009 (MST)
- Bonus to Defense: The only other base class to receive a +1 to all NADs is the Paladin. Where you thinking of the Ronin as a Defender at this point?
- Trained Skills: 3=Low, 4=Mid, 5=High. This class gets 5 Trained Skills similar to a Rogue. Is that too many?
- Class Feature, Agile Armor: You already get your Dex modifier added toward your Armor Class.
- Class Feature, Blade Efficiency: This is an At-Will Power. Is that what you meant?
- Class Feature, Iaido Draw: This is equal in power to a Paragon Feat, levels 11-20. Why not just give Quick Draw Feat?
- Class Feature, Eibin Toshiin: This is equal in power to a Daily. Remember, your opponents can use Powers too. This has the potential to negate your opponents Unique Powers once every encounter. Negating all damage and granting CA outside your turn is epic goodness.