Talk:Rokahnar (3.5e Campaign Setting)
From D&D Wiki
- This needs to be moved somewhere-- DnD Deities?
- This needs "Back To..." footers and categories.
--EldritchNumen 16:43, 15 February 2007 (MST)
- Pantheon? There are a lot of gods that aren't really all that divine. Maybe this is just it's own pantheon? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Cypresslyshra (talk • contribs) 18:32, 15 February 2007 (MST). Please sign your posts!
- If it is its own pantheon then it should go under DnD deities, which are for all divine, enlightened, holy, ascended, and otherwise higher beings, not just traditional "gods." If these so-called "elders" have portfolios and domains then they belong on DnD Deities (though with Demigod status...) --EldritchNumen 19:16, 15 February 2007 (MST)
- Clarification... These Elders, however, are all over powers. 21 DvR + creatures capable of dropkicking the Lady of Pain. I don't think they are weak enough to be considered demi gods. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Kamin (talk • contribs) 20:14, 15 February 2007 (MST). Please sign your posts!
- It looks better, however the deities are still wrong. The dieties that are correct (Valkrath and Empyron) are not finished and the other deietes need to be on their own page then added to this page and finished. This campaign setting is coming along however it still has a ways to go. Good work so far :). --Green Dragon 09:47, 13 March 2007 (MDT)