Talk:Red Mage, Variant (3.5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
Well forgive me I wasn't aware that those were important. If you feel that they are important feel free to put them back just don't delete anything ok?
- Lol, nothing will be deleted for a while. Even with a deletion tag most classes stay for at least a month, just to make sure it's ok to delete them.
- I would like to discuss with you why I put the tag up though. A class called Red Mage already exists on the site; I didn't really read over both but it looks like they are very similar. Either way, you could contribute to the already existing Red Mage or find a new name for this one. --Vrail 16:57, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
- If nothing else,
this needs to be move from Red Mage to Red Mage(3.5e Class)Thank you, Jota. Also, you should really keep on all those templates you deleted (wikify, formatting, etc) until you finish this class, as well as get the author box to format right (you deleted parts of it). Your first paragraph about pulling from FF should be moved off the class page here to the talk page, and we should probably also add the legal disclaimer template to the bottom. If you need help with any of this let me know. --Badger 18:58, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
- If nothing else,
- Re: Vrail. You couldn't take five freaking seconds to move the page instead of adding an invalid reason for deletion? It's not like there aren't seven million different reinterpretations of the monk, or the paladin, or assassin base classes, or alchemists, or shinigami, or samurai, or ninja, or myrmidons/blademasters, etc, etc, etc. -- Jota 19:05, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry if I hurt your feelings jota, didn't mean to anger you. :) It was late, and I was just browsing before I went to bed, then when somebody deleted it without discussing, I got a little bit indigent. Anyways, I'll be more careful next time.
- Oh, and to the IP, please do not call me retarded and say that I have no idea what I'm doing. We try to be as polite as possible here at the wiki; if you disagree with me, do so in a nice way. :) --Vrail 00:08, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
Could some one help me with the table involving levels? I'm new at this whole formattingthing and last time I tried to change one Iscrewed it up so if someone could help me email me at email@example.com put yopu're username in the subject box and we can talk about the details. --Dragoona22 7:36, 6 July 2010 (UTC)