|In a matter of hours D&D Wiki be down for an extended period of time to perform necessary hardware upgrades.|
These hardware upgrades should address user's concerns including Talk:Main Page#Web Page Not Found Error and the database access times when saving, moving, and deleting pages. Please stand by.
Talk:Nekomusume (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
LA 0 Races
- Could you do it please? Thank you. --Pirate-Sorcerer 18:19, 8 April 2007 (MDT)
- Sure, no problem. Does it look okay with the wording now? Would you like the wording changed? --Green Dragon 10:31, 9 April 2007 (MDT)
You need to specify whether or not this character can pounce with manufactured weapons, if it can, i think it may be over powered. --Ganre 21:33, 3 May 2008 (MDT)
- I would say that it can; it does not say that it cannot or mention natural or manufactured weapons, etc. --Sam Kay 07:24, 4 May 2008 (MDT)
- I suggest to change the Pounce trait by " can take Catfolk's pounce feat from Races of the Wild" --Angel Black 12:36, 5 November 2008 (MST)
I noticed in Favored Class for this race that nekomusume males have fighter as a favored class, and females have wizard as a favored class. Then it says "duskblade (hermaphrodite)." Am I to understand that the nekomusume are a race with intersexual members rather than a standard gender binary? Are these members simultaneous hermaphrodites or is this something else? What would be the gaming applications of being a hermaphrodite, aside from having the favored class of duskblade? I look forward to an answer that does not include or reference anime or hentai. --Gedren56 12:09, 10 February 2009 (MST)
- I can't speak for the authors but I try to answer your question. In theory hermaphrodite are not supported in DnD. Spells and effect who affect gender affect one or the other. So hermaphrodite would be immune to these effect and couldn't get in a PrC which require a specific gender.
- Here something I made. Otherwise I guess that hermaphroditic characters are pretty much like all character. The real problem come when you have a race with separate racial traits for male and female. In such situation DM fiat is needed. --Lord Dhazriel 12:18, 10 February 2009 (MST)
- Saw it and wrote about it. Thanks! --Gedren56 14:13, 12 February 2009 (MST)
If the Nekomusume do, in fact, have their own language, then there needs to be more detail. What alphabet does it use? Do any other races speak it? But really, I don't see a need to make a new language in the first place; if the race is so diverse that it doesn't even have a standard naming convention, is there really a need for a racial language? --Illeist 23:38, 4 March 2010 (UTC)