Talk:Mjolnir Bloodstorm - Thor (3.5e Optimized Character Build)
From D&D Wiki
(Redirected from Talk:Mjolnir Bloodstorm -Thor)
I read your character build but there are some issues.
- Dragonborn is a race, not a template.
- Weapon Specialization on second level at fighter level 1 isn't possible. It requires fighter level 4.
- Shock Trooper requires BAB+6 and Improved Bull Rush.
- Charge only allows melee attacks (throwing a weapon is a ranged attack).
- Large Goliat Greathammer damage is 3w6.
- I was referring to Dragonborn of Bahamut. See link or Races of the Dragonborn for sourcing. I see that I incorrectly identified it as a race, fixed.
- The level 4 fighter requirement is definitely an issue. A level 10 Caviler qualifies. So does a level 6 Warblade. This is a prerequisite for Ranged Weapon Mastery and possibly other feats. Some rework is required to properly fit weapon specilization into this build. Some options to consider are:
- Fix Option 1: A Fighter2/Warblade4 qualifies. So insert 3 levels of Warblade just before your Bloodstorm Blade levels.
- Fix Option 2: Insert 2 level of fighter just before your Bloodstorm Blade levels.
- Agreed that a BAB+6 and Improved Bull Rush are required.
- Take Improved Bull Rush at level 3.
- Take Shock Trooper at level 6.
- Move Precise Shot and Point Blank Shot to take ASAP, displacing Weapon Specialization.
- Need to work on overall build to rework in the feats.
Large Heavy goliath greathammer
- A Medium Goliath Greathammer is 1d12. Large is 3d6. Make it out of gold (Heavy Weapon) for another 1d6. For a total of 4d6.
- Heavy Weapon is found in Magic of Faerum.