Talk:Misspell (3.5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
This is brilliantly funny... although I can't help but notice everything becomes ERROR SPELL some way down thre list. --Sam Kay 03:37, 22 September 2007 (MDT)
- Probably not finished... MorkaisChosen 10:52, 23 September 2007 (MDT)
- Aye. Still working on it, got a long list. :D I'm glad you like it, if you have any suggestions feel free to add.
- The best part is those spells which I'll need to detail further. I'm eventually going to make an entire array of "Broken" spells. -- Eiji 19:17, 23 September 2007 (MDT)
- I had a great laugh looking at this. I'm still giggling, and I'm only at C.--Othtim 14:12, 23 September 2007 (MDT)
- Almost literally rolled of the chair laughing! Fantastic spell! As you said additions are welcome, I'll make some. -- X 14:44, 23 September 2007 (MDT)X
- Wow... this would be really fun to add to campaign! Very funny! Good job. --Green Dragon 18:28, 23 September 2007 (MDT)
- Absolute win. Great job with this. I'd actually use this spell for one of my casters just because. All we need now is a Psionic version.-- Flession 04:09, 31 December 2007 (MST)
 New Additions
Added some new material (and I noticed those from others, kudos!) Just thought I'd ask now, the tables get stretched and uneven. I know there's a way to have the text wrap instead of stretch the table, does anyone know how to do that offhand? I'll apply those changes next time I add a new load. -- Eiji 01:55, 24 September 2007 (MDT)
- I've added a few more, hopefully they're OK... MorkaisChosen 14:01, 24 September 2007 (MDT)
- If you want the tables to be all the same size use width="100%" in the opening of the table. Anyway, you can make the width whatever % you want, it does not need to be 100%... It also works with pixels. --Green Dragon 15:40, 24 September 2007 (MDT)
- I haven't had any luck with the addition of width="100%" in the opening of the table. If someone would be so kind to add it in there, even to just one table. It'll let me see proper formatting and I can copy/paste to the others.
- By the way, great submissions guys. XD I love it! -- Eiji 23:29, 26 September 2007 (MDT)
- It should now be added to all of them. Please tell me if this was what you were talking about, thanks. --Green Dragon 22:41, 27 September 2007 (MDT)
- I'm afraid it wasn't, though I have discovered something... I saw style="white-space: nowrap;" everywhere.... which sounds like the problem. I want the text to wrap so as to fix in the boxes and not stretch them. I'm willing to change them all, but change them to what? Do you think this is what I need to do? -- Eiji 01:17, 2 October 2007 (MDT)
- Oh... you want all the columns aligned in all the different ones... Tell me if it is better now (I just fixed the first two tables) and if you like it I will be more than willing to implement it throughout. --Green Dragon 23:49, 3 October 2007 (MDT)
- Beautiful! That's the stuff, Hostess! Thank you so much! -- Eiji 00:10, 4 October 2007 (MDT)
- No problem, except that I am a male not a female (host vs. hostess) :P. --Green Dragon 22:59, 9 October 2007 (MDT)
New goodies added. Mmm. -- Eiji 12:03, 19 October 2007 (MDT)
 Alter Self
I think the broken form of this spell should involve altering yourself (i.e. sacrificing yourself on an alter). --Sam Kay 09:32, 18 November 2007 (MST)
- A fine idea. Implemented. -- Eiji 14:30, 18 November 2007 (MST)
- An altar, I think (done). Roszlishan 23:28, 10 December 2007 (MST)
 This is so cool
I have never heard of such an awesome spell before. I will use this one all the time. I love it. --Hatman 21:20, 8 December 2007 (MST)
 That's the last one...
Done like dinner! -- Eiji 02:25, 9 December 2007 (MST)
- Looks good! Good work! --Green Dragon 23:10, 10 December 2007 (MST)
 Animate Pants
By the way, by "Animate Pants", do you mean it in the american sense, or the english sense (i.e. underwear)? Nice work, I love the web spell! --Sam Kay 13:24, 11 December 2007 (MST)
- (Gains new tidbit about England). I think I'll leave that one up to the DM. :D -- Eiji 21:33, 11 December 2007 (MST)
- So if people in England call underwear "pants", what do they call pants (the things you wear over your underwear)?--Ramses IV 20:09, 30 December 2007 (MST)
- Trousers. Jeans in the case of denim (the blue ones). --Sam Kay 01:48, 31 December 2007 (MST)
- Right. I see. --Ramses IV 14:54, 1 January 2008 (MST)
Are you sure Sylar is a psionicist or whatever? Could he be part mind flayer with a ring of telekinesis or something? I don't really know.
--Sir Milo Teabag 12:18, 30 December 2007 (MST)
- Mind Flayer could work, since they're psionic- probably Mind Flayers with extra levels in Psion would work best. MorkaisChosen 04:13, 31 December 2007 (MST)
There should also be dice in the mirror! Awesome fun! --Aarnott 15:08, 30 December 2007 (MST)
 I wonder....
I wonder what would happen if you did this to a warlock... "Old-wretch blast"?--Gruegirl 16:06, 30 December 2007 (MST)
- The.... that is awesome. All warlock blast use makes the warlock appear to be an old wretch with a charisma of 3 for an hour. Hmm, I should figure out a way to see if I can expand this into alternative castings... -- Eiji 17:50, 30 December 2007 (MST)
- Either that or it fires ugly old ladies (or witches) at the target... --Sam Kay 10:38, 31 December 2007 (MST)
 Anticipate Teleportation, Greater
What about non-SRD spells? I think "Anticipate Teleportation, Greater", would work nicely into "Anticipate Teleportation, Grater." "Delays teleporting graters 1 round within range." --Othtim 19:37, 14 January 2008 (MST)
- I intend to eventually. First I'll try the psionic version (still formulating it since psionics isn't my usual field). Since there are so many non-core SRD spells I wonder where I'll keep it. Probably in the category Other, and have a link in Misspell to the psionic and non-core versions. I'll keep that idea in mind when I get to it. Thanks. -- Eiji 23:26, 14 January 2008 (MST)
 Spell Articles?
Could or should we give all these misspells their own pages? Or are they a bit too insignificant for such a thing, I love the work on Misspell, very good!--SgtLion 00:53, 12 October 2008 (MDT)
- First of all, thank you. :D One day, when I'm less lazy, I'll do psionics too. As for their own pages... while I figured it would be too insignificant, if anyone wishes to embark in the no doubt epic adventure of detailing all the misspelled spells, then cheers to thee! I'd give it its own category, it'll be so big.
- Cheerio! -- Eiji 01:09, 12 October 2008 (MDT)
- I may well try starting such a thing then. It will be a long, humourous and weary adventure, I'm sure. --SgtLion 01:20, 12 October 2008 (MDT)