Talk:Masamune (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
It doesn't seem too serious so I won't point out too many things, but the price off off (too low actually, +10 weapons alone are 2 million alone).
- Though if I were to make the Masamune, seriously, it would be a Huge Bastard Sword. Sephiroth obviously has Strongarm Bracers and a perma-Enlarged Weapon spell on it. -- Eiji 23:57, 8 September 2008 (MDT)
- Just seem like a fanboy's work, I slap the delete template on it. --Dhazriel 00:27, 13 August 2009 (MDT)
- I concurr with Eiji and LD, this weapon is rather pointless. Personally I am a big fan of high damage weapons, but I see no reason why anyone would utilize this weapon. --Sabre 12:17, 13 August 2009 (MDT)
- Also, on realistic weight, the thing should be nearing 100lbs. If it's made from steel anyway.--Oddplume 15:24, 28 August 2009 (MDT)
- This is pretty nonsensical.
- Not to mention a huge mess. Atypicaloracle 02:41, 24 July 2010 (UTC)