Talk:Grotesque (3.5e Template)
From D&D Wiki
Rroth has made some changes to the grotesque template as well as providing an example....I hope I haven't angered the creator...my intention was to make the template more balanced. what do you think? Rroth june 16 2007 —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 15:45, 16 June 2007 (MDT). Please sign your posts!
- It's fine. I made your changes be the version that will be used. --Green Dragon 00:58, 17 June 2007 (MDT)
- What's with the unnamed bonus to attacks? This is very unusual. The only other thing that I know that gives an unnamed attack bonus is an Epic feat. The way the template is now, it's a cheap way to boost a Fighter or Barbarian. Seriously, +3 to attacks (incl. Str bonus), +4 to Con, natural armor bonus, for just +1 LA Cha -6 (dump stat) and Int -2 (more or less dump stat), that's amazingly cheap.
- Grotesque supertype? Don't you mean subtype?
- Where's the fluff? How does a grotesque creature look like? How does a creature become grotesque?
- Shouldn't it gain natural weapons like horns or tentacles? (Instead of a flat attack bonus)
- How is determined how much dex they lose and how much natural armor they gain?
--Mkill 10:25, 24 July 2007 (MDT)