|In a matter of hours D&D Wiki be down for an extended period of time to perform necessary hardware upgrades.|
These hardware upgrades should address user's concerns including Talk:Main Page#Web Page Not Found Error and the database access times when saving, moving, and deleting pages. Please stand by.
Talk:Grace (3.5e NPC)
From D&D Wiki
Ok, I tried
I thought that if I took the code from Charity, and simply made the changes to Grace everything would work out purfectly.... I guess it isnt that simple. Or perhaps I just made a simple mistake. Please let me know what I did wrong. I am learning... slowly.--Mander 15:01, 8 December 2007 (MST)
- You messed up one link by forgetting the second "]". What mostly failed to make it function was that you forgot the close of the entire statblock "}}". Anyway, I took the liberty of fixing it for you.
- PS: When you edit using wiki syntax, it really serves to look whether you can find the closing statements to any opening statements you've made. Also, if something goes wrong, doublecheck every link that you make for errors. A missing bracket is sufficient to mess up an entire table. --Sulacu 16:24, 8 December 2007 (MST)
- Thank you for your help. Next I will change her size to small.--Mander 14:57, 9 December 2007 (MST)
- But why are the Craft links not working? And the Decipher Script? I compaired them to another NPC to make sure they were the same. I will tripple check them again but I just cant seem to find my mistakes.--Mander 14:59, 9 December 2007 (MST)
- YAY! I found my own mistake and was able to fix it! Slowly but Surly I am becoming an official, bonified expert! 600 exp for me!--Mander 15:04, 9 December 2007 (MST)
- Good work! I would say someone has passed the hardest part of the wiki syntax learning curve. --Green Dragon 20:13, 9 December 2007 (MST)